Hubbers assistance needed to get best price on a product

Face Plant

Try and get a non- factory towbar. STEELITE - makes great towbars. More than half the price of OEM towbars albeit not as detachable.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Mongoose, thanks for the info but I would definitely want a platform carrier, never been a fan of the hanging type of carrier

Hi Guys

I need some help, I am looking for a Thule Raceway Platform 9003 PRO 2 bike rack, I know there are people on here with friends or contacts in the right places to get some awesome deals.. lets see who can help me out with a good price on this rack.. PLEASE

attachicon.gif510427_sized_750x492.jpg

Go have a look https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/thule-raceway-2-bikes-991001/1296884/p

R4800 (shipping and tax not incld)

just change country at the top... 

Because of warranties on the vehicles you can only fit agent approved tow bars which are crazy expensive. 

This is not always the case, so check with the manufacturer. I have an aftermarket removable towbar fitted with zero impact on motorplan or warranty (at a third of the price of the factory item).

that said .... for DIRT roads .... you really want to go roof mounted !!  The dust cloud behind the vehicle actually makes the bike dirtier than the actual MTB ride !!  I dont mind the "dirt", but that FINE grit must eat away at the chain and gears ...  :eek:

http://www.coveryourcranks.com/wp-content/themes/crankcase/images/get-it-now-slide.jpg

http://www.coveryourcranks.com/wp-content/themes/crankcase/images/get-it-now-slide.jpg

Where is this from?

Anyone seen these locally?

Where is this from?

Anyone seen these locally?

^^^ what he said ... pretty please.

where can we get this locally ?

^^^ what he said ... pretty please.

where can we get this locally ?

i dunno, have seen one before but not sure if it was imported or not.

pretty sure you can bodge one together with a pillowcase and some bungy cord

Autobar. Audi Hatfield send their cars to them and then double the price. Warranty 100%

i dunno, have seen one before but not sure if it was imported or not.

pretty sure you can bodge one together with a pillowcase and some bungy cord

Or buy some raincoat material at a fabric shop and some elastic and get it made.

Have you tried both Wadee's Cycles and Saleys cycles at the Indian Plaza in Vereeniging? I purchashed my Buzz Rack Buzz Runner Spark 3 at Wadee's and it was over R2500 cheaper than any other place I could find. And not forgetting Christo or Harry at Metro Cycles in Vanderbijlpark. I have always had excellent service and prices from them.

Thule tow bar 2500, u don't have to fit the Audi one mate.

Hi VicanZA

please send me the info on where I can get a thule tow bar for R2500

thanks

Archived