Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

How is Erik progressing?

How is he keeping?

Sorry I've been slack

He's a champion hey!!

So strong

back at the farm on weekends and should be back permanently from the end of this month

This....

is also happening this weekend if anyone's keen

http://joberg2c.co.za/summer-training-rides/

Van Gaalens, Magaliesburg, Gauteng – Ride for Erik

• 07:00 Start
  • 18 November 2017
  • Distance  ±50km  (don’t be fooled by distance this will be a proper training ride)
  • Two GPS routes – One super technical and physical and one less technical but still physical
  • Donation of R150 towards Erik’s state of the art electric exercise wheel chair (includes a free beer or cold drink)

Many of you know the legend that is Erik ‘Van Gaalen’. For those of you who don’t, Erik had a life-changing accident and all of the proceeds raised on this training day will go towards his next electric exercise wheel chair.

The route will of course be followed by a beer or two and some of the famous Van Gaalen’s cheese. If you are up for a challenge, take the technical route. If you are there to relax and take it easy, there will be a route for that too. Anybody who knows Erik and loves mountain biking is welcome. The venue is great for families and kids.

The main thing is to support Erik and have a good day – so you can do your own shorter routes too and of course if you are training to win joBerg2c you can also do a longer ride.

GPS files will be sent to all those who RSVP by Thursday 16th November.

RSVP here

Edited by L.T.G