XT BR-M785 Brake help please

RavenShield

Hi guys and girls, i need some help or advice please!!

I have a XT BR-M785 brake set on my bike, somehow one of the pistons on the rear brake caliper melted and the brakepad sunk into it, so i need a new piston for the caliper...

Sent a mail to the bike shop, they find out from Shimano...official reply from shimano.. "Hi, no not avail from shimano at all, cannot service them, got to buy new calliper"

Now there is no way i'm buying a new caliper just for a piston!

Does anyone maybe have a buggered caliper for me that i can use the piston out of ?

Or do you think if i strip the caliper i can have a piston turned maybe out of some aluminum by a engineering works?

Any other advice will be appreciated!!

Regards

Sadly the only route here would be to find an old caliper to strip - to get an engineering shop (unless its a close mate) to turn one up may cost more than a caliper or close to...

Dunno if you got right dude. I replaced my front brake coz the cylinder at the lever lost a screw and was leaking could not find a suitable screw. The caliper still is fine. 

BL-M785-B

PM me if interested.