Training room setup

PC: You can get good spec branded (Dell, HP, Lenovo) refurbished PC's i5/i7, appropriate GPU, RAM, Win 7 64 etc for very reasonable prices, don't waste on new, get in touch and I can give you more details.

Screen: How about a ceiling mounted projector again a wall mounted screen? could come in for about the same price as a 1/2 decent screen.

And might as well set with some wall mounted speakers as well, set up a four speaker system hooked up to an AV amp set on 4.0

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge poster of Jenny Rissveds

If you have a good AV setup you can run your HD d/l  caps of events whilst pedalling away, including the UCI XCO Ladies World Cups of course ;)  4K not so far away from cycling I guess but even SD is good to go.

Edited by kosmonooit

Here are the pictures of the room as it is now. Roof leak is/was repaired over the weekend. Btw the room is 2.5m x 2.5m.

post-8169-0-30563700-1501486629_thumb.jpg

post-8169-0-09525800-1501486653_thumb.jpg

post-8169-0-26120900-1501486678_thumb.jpg

post-8169-0-56238300-1501486710_thumb.jpg

Edited by mtgoat

Huge poster of Jenny Rissveds

That might get me in a bit of trouble with the Mrs, as much as i appreciate the suggestion, and would have my teenage son in my space more than i might want......

Edited by mtgoat

Here are the pictures of the room as it is now. Roof leak is being repaired. Btw the room is 2.5m x 2.5m.

You might want to think about extra security in that room if you're going to equip it with an expensive bike, trainer, kit etc? 

You might want to think about extra security in that room if you're going to equip it with an expensive bike, trainer, kit etc? 

Alarm system will be extended and new burglar bars installed.

In terms of sound, see if you can find the Logitech Z623 set. 2.1 setup. They have been around for some time, but the Logitech website says it's still in production. 200W RMS, 400W peak. I've heard one of these bad boys in action, and for your 2.5 x 2.5 space, MORE than enough. Actually, that set is good enough for a dance floor. 

https://www.logitech.com/en-za/product/speaker-system-z623.

If you find some at a good price, please let me know!!! 

What trainer/bike setup are you blessed with? 

Cycleops Fluid 2 Trainer, Garmin 510 with Speed and Cadence sensor. Bike Specialized Roubaix SL4

Cycleops Fluid 2 Trainer, Garmin 510 with Speed and Cadence sensor. Bike Specialized Roubaix SL4

You not investing in some power-based training?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk