December riding plans

hayleyearth

Too soon to start thinking of December holiday/riding plans? :D

ORRRR who is planning already?

Edit: I am in SA over December :) Bushmans River Mouth mainly. 1st December there in 3 years! Can not wait!

Edited by hayleyearth

I try to make riding plans every december when I am on leave. It never works out, and I have resigned to just riding alone in the very early hours of the morning. 

This year some guys have shown interest in doing part of the new cape mtb route, but I am not counting on it.

I am visiting family in Doha Qatar.............road biking is becoming popular there, so is desert fat biking. 

Now to organize a bike there, any suggestions?

I am visiting family in Doha Qatar.............road biking is becoming popular there, so is desert fat biking. 

Now to organize a bike there, any suggestions

capediver (Tony)

works there. Maybe message him.

Seriously considering the Cross Cape route after spending the week between Christmas and New Year at the GRTP. Will be a nice way to get the last bit of long rides in before Attakwas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gmf, my guvrn'ment has made the decree that we WILL be going to Rustenburg for our Xmas break, to go and visit family and our Son, as they are expecting the firstborn end of Feb.

As we are flying, no bike will be going with.  :cursing:  :thumbdown:

I don't know how to say this really as I tend to go with a MTB everywhere, but I am buying a gravel bike in SA in Dec and going to be dirt-roadie-ing it :D

Funny thing, as I will have to buy travel insurance now for me visiting 'home'...

We have been down to Bushman`s river for the last two December`s, unfortunately not this year!

Enjoy your time Hayley!

Speak to the guys at Momsen for your gravel grinder, make sense to have you as a brand ambassader promoting the brand in NZ,even if it means having your bike a cost.