Auction: Hasie & the Robots Design + Bogus Designs Paintjob

2bliss

My bikes was dropped at Bogus earlier... I don't have a before pic, maybe he will post.

But I can categorically say that I have not been this excited about anything, since the first time I realized I was about to get laid.

Nothing like premature congratulations...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bikes was dropped at Bogus earlier... I don't have a before pic, maybe he will post.

But I can categorically say that I have not been this excited about anything, since the first time I realized I was about to get laid.

Bogus will work out MUCH cheaper in the long run.

• 3 weeks later...

I still have to arrange with Bogus. Then strip and ship the bike. I will not be able to do it before Hell and Back and then it is December. I think mine will be next year only.

I still have to arrange with Bogus. Then strip and ship the bike. I will not be able to do it before Hell and Back and then it is December. I think mine will be next year only.

Keep us posted Talus. Looking forward t seeing the end result

I don't know, Bogus is playing his cards very close to his chest. Its been 3 weeks now, and I have now fingernails left.

I had a frame sprayed by him before.

He was quiet, but sent a couple close ups before shipping it back.

Trust me, that's what you want.

That way you get to see it in it's full glory in the the 'flesh' so to speak.

I had a frame sprayed by him before.

He was quiet, but sent a couple close ups before shipping it back.

Trust me, that's what you want.

That way you get to see it in it's full glory in the the 'flesh' so to speak.

I know, but I am an impulse buyer. This waiting to "let an artist do his work" thing has been a really cool learning experience for me, and fun in its own "putting cigarettes out on myself" kind of way.

I am coming to CPT next week to fetch it, and I checked in with him yesterday if all is well, and he lekker messed with me... Telling me all kinds of stories about adding pink to the wheels an seat posts etc... seems like a lekker guy.

Looking forward to meeting him.

I know, but I am an impulse buyer. This waiting to "let an artist do his work" thing has been a really cool learning experience for me, and fun in its own "putting cigarettes out on myself" kind of way.

I am coming to CPT next week to fetch it, and I checked in with him yesterday if all is well, and he lekker messed with me... Telling me all kinds of stories about adding pink to the wheels an seat posts etc... seems like a lekker guy.

Looking forward to meeting him.

Its no stories ????????????????????????