2017 UCI Road World Champs Bergen 16-24 September

Gen

This ladies Dutch team.

Annemiek van Vleuten: freshly crowned TT world champion, winner of the two-day La Course, third-place finisher in the Giro Rosa, number one ranked rider in the world.

Anna van der Breggen: UCI Women’s WorldTour champion, winner of the Ardennes Classic and the Giro Rosa, second-best ranked rider in the world.

Marianne Vos: already a three-time road world champion, European road race champion, third-best ranked rider in the world.

Ellen van Dijk: freshly crowned TTT world champion, European TT-champion, winner of Healthy Ageing Tour, fourth-best ranked rider in the world.

Chantal Blaak: Dutch national road race champion, runner-up at Omloop het Nieuwsblad and third-place finisher in Tour of Flanders.

Lucinda Brand: freshly crowned TTT world champion, winner of Omloop het Nieuwsblad and Stage 8 of the Giro Rosa.

Amy Pieters: sprinter, runner-up at Le Samyn des Dames, stage winner at the Healthy Ageing Tour and the Ovo Energy Tour.

Janneke Ensing: an up-and-coming sprinter, winner of a stage at Giro Toscana and Boels Rental Ladies Tour.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Sagan has finally arrived in Bergen [emoji122][emoji122]

Special win in the junior ladies race.. how bout that - a 27km solo ride to add the RR to her TT title..what a ride by the young Italian.

Italy must be happy gold and silver in the ladies junior TT and gold and Bronze in the RR.

Edited by Gen

Cookson did nothing as President and barely anything for womens cycling. Never was around when large pressing matters needed to be addressed and and and.

predecessor was corrupt yes, but at least he did something.

You forgot to add "in my opinion"

The French fans must be so happy with u23 rainbow champ Cosnefroy

French cycling is definitely picking up ????????

Just for you Gen

I am shocked, confused and disappointed that I haven't seen that pic before.

I am shocked, confused and disappointed that I haven't seen that pic before.

Hehehe, you stalker ????

With 66km to go the Saffa boys are still present in the peloton. .haven't seen any of them involved in any crashes.. and boy there have been a lot, so looks like our youngsters are doing a good job of keeping themselves out of trouble.

So are CSA justified in not paying for anyone if most of the SA teams riders end with DNF?

Let's open that can of worms.