Proposal: Hubbers Training Camp

bruce

101%: scary thing is that you might not realise you do know some of the people already' date=' even if just by sight...[/quote']

Very True!!!

One sunny morning while out on a casual ride by myself I saw this orange swarm comming towards me !!! in the form of TCS training ride!!SCARY STUFF !!!!LOLLOLLOL

101%:I'm helping RABUBI sort out stuff for his trip to CT, then I see a pic of him in Cedar Vadek kit...we shared their vehicle when Robby and myself came up for the USN Vets Tour in 2004...small world...guess it's karma...

...101%, was that the day you were carrying a preganant cow sponsored by bulk pack meat on your training ride?

Guest Michelle

Have enough photos of yourself posted on the Hub & people start introducing themselves to you LOL

...101%' date=' was that the day you were carrying a preganant cow sponsored by bulk pack meat on your training ride?[/quote']

Still carring the cow....except its biltong now!Big%20smile

jason

- your new avatar is TRULY the GAYEST thing i have seen all week! Clap

Thanks... now you have a twin! TongueWink
Jason2006-10-11 08:30:35

bruce' date=' are you sponsoring?

[/quote']

Tongue not cheap hey?  

If 8 or more of you show up & do 5 rides... its only ~10 Euros per person per ride. 10 people / 7 rides works out to only ?7.30 per ride... I'm curious to know how many other people think that is too much money.Confused

Oh and yes I'm the webmaster of Tenerife Training... I've been browsing the access logs and seeing what interests people.Embarrassed
synchronicity2006-10-12 10:47:39

Bruce

I seem to recall you doing some hard pacing up the first climb comming into krugersdorp????? WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?????? you would'nt catch me dead setting the pace over a climb!!!Big%20smile should have saved your self a bit!!!

Interesting observation eh Bruce..LOL