Tour de France 2018

gummibear

90 deg turns in the final 3 km of a Grand Tour Stage is always going to be sketchy, the best make sure they are close enough to the front. Normally Cav would be in it, but things are not gelling for them.

We are probably not gonna see the results of 2016 for DDD, probably closer to that of 2017, we gonna need EBH in a breakaway finish.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for Gaviria..I am enjoying this Sagan-Gaviria duel so would prefer them sprint against each other than an incident messing with it.. looked like Impey went down and took the rest with him.

Very good sprint from Cobrelli ..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sagz Baby still has the state of mind to calmly check Corbrelli’s surge in the final 20 meters. What a rainbow jersey. What a maillot jaune.

Eina

These crashes

Yes...it's as if you can expect a crash around every corner...but I guess that's normal in the first week of any TDF  :eek:  hope it calms down 

And Bora get their first Yellow jersey..[emoji169]

And I like Gaviria.. he got back on his bike really quick and got to the finish as fast as possible.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Can we start a movement #FreeEddieTheBoss ?

I really hope Sonny Colbrelli wins a stage. He’s hands down got the coolest name in the peloton. And a kiff golden hat .

Sorry for Gaviria..I am enjoying this Sagan-Gaviria duel so would prefer them sprint against each other than an incident messing with it.. looked like Impey went down and took the rest with him.

Very good sprint from Cobrelli ..

Seems like Impey was taken out himself and was part of the domino-thing. bummer. he looked quite eina on the ground

Seems like Impey was taken out himself and was part of the domino-thing. bummer. he looked quite eina on the ground

.Tricky corner that..they came into it at one hell of a speed.

Daryl looked very sore. I think it was just too many cyclists in too small a space at too high a speed.

He is hard though. No footballer. Should be fine.

Archived