Super 14, which team wil you support on Saturday??

Guest Big H

Who will you support on Saturday now that the sjarqies are not there??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you support on Saturday now that the sjarqies are not there??

• The Bulls
    • The Waratahs
    • The Crusaders

Guest Big H

Now that the sjarqies have dropped out who will you support. You all know my vote!!!!!!!!! Big H2008-05-27 09:18:08

I did not support a team through the whole series and now I have to choose. For which team does Hansie play?

Het gehoor diewe het by Loftus ingebreek. Geen van die bekers was gesteel nie, want hulle kon nie in the kombuis kom nie. Big%20smile

The ref. should be from SA, I'll be on his side.

Supporting any kiwi or Aussie team is just not on!!

I hate the bulls - can't take their supporters (vet oomies met horings op hulle koppe!!) what the f...

You don't have 2 choose between the teams, if you don't support one of them, just watch the game.

The Crusaders will probably take this one again... its only in the super 14 that the NZ team can prove something, cuz they never peak when it really matters - like the RWC.

Rather go for a cycle or watch the GIRO.

Cheers - "hope [your] team wins"

Guest Big H
I hate the bulls - can't take their supporters (vet oomies met horings op hulle koppe!!) what the f...

You don't have 2 choose between the teams' date=' if you don't support one of them, just watch the game.

The Crusaders will probably take this one again... its only in the super 14 that the NZ team can prove something, cuz they never peak when it really matters - like the RWC.

Rather go for a cycle or watch the GIRO.

Cheers - "hope [your'] team wins"

ASTANA cyclists uses drugz!!!!!!!!