Momentum Multiply online shopping delivery time

mecheng89

Morning Hubbers,

To those who are part of Momentum Multiply, what is the typical delivery time for items ordered from your online shop?

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...

Anyone ordered Garmin products from Multiply shop recently, if so, did your goods arrive within the 7 working days?

Anyone ordered Garmin products from Multiply shop recently, if so, did your goods arrive within the 7 working days?

Yes, within 7 working days, after having gone to the WRONG address, twice! Funny but frustrating at the same time. They do NOT read the note you give them!!! 

Going to order another one soon, let's hope they get it right, FIRST TIME!

Edited by mecheng89

Yip, Have ordered a garmin products 3 times. The one time it was delivered the next day. But the other two were 3 or 4 days at the most. IICR the tracking was useless though, had the stuff before it was updated properly.

Yes, within 7 working days, after having gone to the WRONG address, twice! Funny but frustrating at the same time. They do NOT read the note you give them!!! 

Going to order another one soon, let's hope they get it right, FIRST TIME!

Oh damn, dont say that!

Yip, Have ordered a garmin products 3 times. The one time it was delivered the next day. But the other two were 3 or 4 days at the most. IICR the tracking was useless though, had the stuff before it was updated properly.

Ordered the Garmin Vivoactive 3 four days ago and tracking just says "awaiting item at warehouse"...whatever that means? Who's warehouse?

Not Recently...Couple of months back i ordered a Garmin  edge   and i got it the day after ordered it...

last month i ordered a Nikon bino and it took 2 weeks still  no delivery until  after i did a telephonic and email equerry  was delivered the next day

Ordered the Garmin Vivoactive 3 four days ago and tracking just says "awaiting item at warehouse"...whatever that means? Who's warehouse?

They get the goods from Garmin before they ship to clients and with the festive season I reckon there may be a backlog..but enquire daily.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They get the goods from Garmin before they ship to clients and with the festive season I reckon there may be a backlog..but enquire daily.

Will do, thanks Gen. Their website does say it's in stock...hopefully by Monday they back up to "speed"

BTW...enquired twice today with Multiply online store about an update on my order. God, these okes are annoying...just a generic type reply about my order is receiving their attention?

Trying to get hold of someone who knows what they're talking about in the actual online store is like pulling teeth!!