Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooooooooooh.

i wonder if they will tailor it to Dumoulin to convince him to defend rather than go to TdF?

The route of the 2018 Giro d'Italia has been unveiled in Milan with the 21 days of racing including 44.2km of time trials and eight mountain finishes in a balanced route that appears to suit Chris Froome but still gives his rivals a chance to beat him.

Cyclingnews

The Skyborgs were checking out the official release of the course of course

And it suits the White Kenyan ✔

Has an extra week to recover before the tour as it has been pushed back to not conflict with the football world cup.

So the incentive is there to go all out for the slam!

for a moment I thought you guys were talking about the Munga with a beautiful route ;)

I dont think Chris Froome presents much of a challenge - the whole skyborg unit is the problem!

Has an extra week to recover before the tour as it has been pushed back to not conflict with the football world cup.

So the incentive is there to go all out for the slam!

That would've definitely been a variable in RH decision-making ????????

I am ecstatic!! On 17 May I will be in Riccione when the race passes through on a flat stage. 3 days before my own big ride of the year (Nove Colli). Karma is good right now!!!

I am ecstatic!! On 17 May I will be in Riccione when the race passes through on a flat stage. 3 days before my own big ride of the year (Nove Colli). Karma is good right now!!!

Awesomeness

I'm also planning to be there

Smile when you zip fast ????

Archived