Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Yes he does.. if Froome lines up he will be very cautious with his inhaler during the race...May + odd weather..= infection..[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

wow! this asthma is quite a thing hey? i wonder if i have it. perhaps that's why i'm so slow?

but back to the topic at hand - i think it's super that TD is going to defend his title. one can only imagine if he did and went on to do the TdF as well. we'd have heaps of little Dutch orange TDs in a decade winning all the GTs...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! this asthma is quite a thing hey? i wonder if i have it. perhaps that's why i'm so slow?

but back to the topic at hand - i think it's super that TD is going to defend his title. one can only imagine if he did and went on to do the TdF as well. we'd have heaps of little Dutch orange TDs in a decade winning all the GTs...

Yup.. very good that he is going to defend it.

Once again it should be a cracking Giro...

Not sure if I will be able to make it next year but if not next, most definitely the year after i will go and see one or two stages of this tour.  Although we are not that far away this year it is still about 300 km or so drive when they go through the Alps.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this event!

Hope I can follow it.

Remember not so long ago we had to watch the Giro on RAI as SS had no coverage...I see we will have coverage on SS5.

Such a beautiful race.

Remember not so long ago we had to watch the Giro on RAI as SS had no coverage...I see we will have coverage on SS5.

Such a beautiful race.

This will be the first time i will miss not having DSTV since disconnecting it in September

Archived