Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

The climb starts... dual arrowheads on either side of the road as it goes up. Sky on one side and Orica on the other. Sky looking keen to drill the hell out of it. Riders getting fired out of the back on the lower slopes. 

Doood they're Michelton Scott now :-)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow sky handing down some relentless pain - so smooth but brutal (9% Average Climb) jirrrrrrre  :eek:

Doood they're Michelton Scott now :-)

Orica is easier to type. That's why you'll never see me referring to the team formally known as Garmin. Anyway, when the riders stop referring to them as Orica in interviews I'll do the same (Froome keeps doing it & even Matt white slipped up last night) but they are all Gerry Ryans companies so who you can just pick a name since they were formed and it's pretty much right. 

With all the talk of when Niballi's come back from 4 minutes down to win the Giro, what happened to Steven Kruijswijk since his Giro crash? 

Sky are destroying it and we're still in the trees of this climb. The Groupeto has a long, hard day ahead. 

Yates is slipping down the group.

Yates suffering :(

Yates - bye bye 

Keep the updates coming!

Archived