Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Hahaha d1ckh3@d! :P Still have 5 years in VA.

Yes, started training again 3 weeks back. Will be back for Jock Classique.

Good! I'll look out for the Genasys kit.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See Bennett when you sprint in a straight line you cover less ground and can win...well done Sammy B.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

See Bennett when you sprint in a straight line you cover less ground and can win...well done Sammy B.

I did enjoy him shouldering the Purple Dinosaur's back-wheel-man out of the way. Man, these kids are brave. And have skills.

???????? First win for Ecuador at the Giro with Richard Carapaz. Ecuador is the 34th winning country in Giro’s history. #Giro101

Oh Giro [emoji175][emoji175]

Always beautiful

Remember to record TOC ????????‍♀️

Ooh hello

Echelons..

Argh and back together again.

DSTV - ?????

Sigh..and they mustn't try say the problem came from Italy because everyone else in the world saw the finish.

Sigh..and they mustn't try say the problem came from Italy because everyone else in the world saw the finish.

The commentators got it - a RSA problem. Then DSTV wonders why their subscriptions are dropping fast. Must admit was in Europe for April 2018 and it did seem when I got back to RSA that nothing really works in RSA anymore! Just another example.

South America also lost the feed, seems like it was a problem with the satellites in the Southern Hemisphere.

The commentators got it - a RSA problem. Then DSTV wonders why their subscriptions are dropping fast. Must admit was in Europe for April 2018 and it did seem when I got back to RSA that nothing really works in RSA anymore! Just another example.

Rubbish

We have had wonderful coverage and one blips and you want to paint a disaster

Get real

Archived