[Event] KAPsani2c Race

Events Bot

Event Name: KAPsani2c Race
When: 10 May 2018 - 12 May 2018
Where: Glencairn Farm, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

OUR MISSION

Driven by the commitment to achieve an extraordinary event, our purpose is twofold:

To responsibly organise a multi-day, paired mountain bike event that attracts the interest of both local and international competitors. We aim to bring the challenge of this multi-disciplined event within reasonable reach of all levels of athlete.

Through associated sponsorship and media interest, we aim to promote tourism and conservation of this area to the benefit of its people. By co-involvement of the local communities, we strive toward improved awareness of the natural assets of the area and a resultant interest in its preservation. Some of the other important objectives of the event are raising funds for community education and creating an awareness of the tourism potential of this magnificent region, thereby opening job opportunities and educating the residents about the importance of retaining the natural beauty of the area, and the various conservation issues around this.

Go to Event Page

Did Sani this year as my first stage race - was awesome - biggest lesson learnt - sometimes earplugs do not do the job so pack sleeping tablets in case you are surrounded by okes snoring up a storm!

Did Sani this year as my first stage race - was awesome - biggest lesson learnt - sometimes earplugs do not do the job so pack sleeping tablets in case you are surrounded by okes snoring up a storm!

Noted, although I am usually the one doing the snoring.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sani2c Race Entry(10, 11,12 May 2018)

for sale

or

1x team member needed.

Friend and I are looking for an entry - my number is 0793916022.

Thanks,

Kate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone booked a car shuttle service that they will no longer use? In need of one for the Race.

Of course these numbers never take into account the effort up to that point. [emoji41]

It definitely feels worse!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

It definitely feels worse! 

and remember this is the average. 

I believe in sections it gets over 15 i believe.

Awesome ride though