[Event] Angstrom Summer Fast One

Face Plant

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gravel Cat is a go!  Let hope there is a lot of interest!

Just bear in mind that there are some technical parts on the 70km race that you may have to portage on the gravel bike

see you all there

Edited by Face Plant

Gravel Cat is a go!  Let hope there is a lot of interest!

Just bear in mind that there are some technical parts on the 70km race that you may have to portage on the gravel bike

see you all there

I'm in on RLT Steel

Gravel Cat is a go! Let hope there is a lot of interest!

see you all there

Whoop whoop, okie dokie!

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

its all rideable. just be gentle on the one lil hill and downhill it was my downfall in both attempts on my cx, would be cool to have a seperate start to interfere less in the first 10k of speed

its all rideable. just be gentle on the one lil hill and downhill it was my downfall in both attempts on my cx, would be cool to have a seperate start to interfere less in the first 10k of speed

Hi Brandon

We intend to have a separate category all together, so the gravel category will have a separate start to avoid any interference with the MTB race.

Washout alley?

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Gravel Cat is a go! Let hope there is a lot of interest!

see you all there

Take my money already!

the one where you cross the main gravel road..., both times i cut my tires beyond repair. also run ghetto tubeless with a old 26er tube... the excess rubber on the rim helps avoid pinch flats.

the one where you cross the main gravel road..., both times i cut my tires beyond repair. also run ghetto tubeless with a old 26er tube... the excess rubber on the rim helps avoid pinch flats.

Brandon, were you riding on a Cannondale Slate during this year's race? Because I remember that rider had to portage through some of the water gullies.

I don't see anything when entering the 70k only 'open men/ open women' ... Or am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi Ben

the Gravel cat will be captured when you collect your number board, it is not specified on the online entry system. Please just remember to tell the folks at registration that you will be riding a gravel bike. We will then give further details about the batch start at the race briefing.

regards

PJ