Tokai to reopen 7 days per week.

(Deon)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is the Bike Hub and you guys are all like family, we have a special preview of something that is quite exciting.. I see Mark is about to pop trying to keep our "secret", so before he bursts holding in the news, have a look here >  http://tokaimtb.co.za/tokaimtb-membership/

We're updating our site with lots of info and while stuff is still all over the show, we *ahem* setup this little page that links to a whole new TokaiMTB for the future. Please have a read and get involved if you feel it's worthwhile. In the meantime, we'll get the site finished with all sorts of handy and important info. 

Thanks again for all the awesome comments and ongoing support. Yes, we will not stop till the vision is realised! 

Since this is the Bike Hub and you guys are all like family, we have a special preview of something that is quite exciting.. I see Mark is about to pop trying to keep our "secret", so before he bursts holding in the news, have a look here > http://tokaimtb.co.za/tokaimtb-membership/

We're updating our site with lots of info and while stuff is still all over the show, we *ahem* setup this little page that links to a whole new TokaiMTB for the future. Please have a read and get involved if you feel it's worthwhile. In the meantime, we'll get the site finished with all sorts of handy and important info.

Thanks again for all the awesome comments and ongoing support. Yes, we will not stop till the vision is realised!

Well done guys!!!

Exciting times - consider me a member!

Since this is the Bike Hub and you guys are all like family, we have a special preview of something that is quite exciting.. I see Mark is about to pop trying to keep our "secret", so before he bursts holding in the news, have a look here >  http://tokaimtb.co.za/tokaimtb-membership/

spelling error. , 1st paragraph, 1st line, 7th word. shameless

:P

kidding about errata: tried signing up via the membership portal, but it won't process without a valid email address. The thing is, there's no way to input the email address,unless i've missed it?

post-6789-0-93799200-1513791064_thumb.png

Edited by Capricorn

This is the one time I feel I can speak for the whole committee when I say 'It's all Deon's fault'...

:devil:

This is the one time I feel I can speak for the whole committee when I say 'It's all Deon's fault'...

:devil:

so who shall we skewer for the lack of email input? :P

I'm officially confused. That's new...

Anyhow all complaints to deon@...  :w00t:

so it is true: the taller sails do catch the most wind :D

kidding about errata: tried signing up via the membership portal, but it won't process without a valid email address. The thing is, there's no way to input the email address,unless i've missed it?

attachicon.gifnoemail.PNG

Give me five minutes on this

attachicon.gifnoemail.PNG

Okay that is a puzzler, it was up and running fine earlier.

We are on it now - will let you know as soon as it is sorted.