Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bliksem on what activity level do you calculate?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That gets synced from Strava. I don't trust their algorithm to much - it was a long day in the saddle with two very long long food-stops& pan flat route. Seriously hot though.

Seriously though - I'm allowed 6276 kilo-joules per day (target of 1kg/week in MFP) and I really need to focus to stay close to that.

That gets synced from Strava. I don't trust their algorithm to much - it was a long day in the saddle with two very long long food-stops& pan flat route. Seriously hot though.

Seriously though - I'm allowed 6276 kilo-joules per day (target of 1kg/week in MFP) and I really need to focus to stay close to that.

OK you say kiljoules. Mine is in calorie count. Makes a difference.

OK you say kiljoules. Mine is in calorie count. Makes a difference.

ah, ok thanks, that make sense then.

Ummm....who eats Banana Bread with Tuna!  :wacko: Frequently paired as well!  :blink:

Unless you're a little bit pregnant, Lurch?

Don't knock it till you've tried it... :P

(I didn't really eat them together... ;) )

Road at Cradle on Saturday , in the Parks yesterday and went spinning at VA today.

Will check the scales tomorrow, hoping for some positive results.

Need to get the eating plan going now.

Did a 45k ride in the bush after 2 months off the saddle. Struggled for the last 10km. Weighed myself and currently at 80.5. Started eating salads for lunch this week. Difficult to cut down portions but have the fruits to fill in the gaps. Must say I'm impressed that my lities snacks don't get raided anymore :) it's a tough challenge but determined.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The company I work for buys the Ricoffy, it's just been the staple coffee since I've worked there. I've been there for 11 years. Frisco at home if we're watching the budget.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

2 ply toilet paper and your brand of beer are 2 things you dont change when trying to budget or when times are tough. I suggest adding coffee to that list.

2 ply toilet paper and your brand of beer are 2 things you dont change when trying to budget or when times are tough. I suggest adding coffee to that list.

That's where this comes ine58e4d9a0fadcb8b58d3e24d74251989.jpg

I became a beer snob in 2017, nowadays if I feel like a beer it's Castle Lite on the weekends. I'm not really a coffee snob.