Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

Have you now missed two exercises - both this morning and yesterday morning?

I am happy if you input manually (if possible). 

I am also okay with the manual input.  Get yourself a Garmin Hairy.

thanks guys ... will have to see how to load up manually

had to go to into town for errands ... clocked up a massive 2.67km ride ... you boy's better watch out with this sort of mileage :P

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I record on Strava then move onto Endomondo...just did a bulk upload as I hadn't done so since April :blink:  ^_^

Harry mentioned one option but you can also just sync the 2 apps and nothing else is needed. It's all done for you easy peasy.

Sjo! When did that happen - Top 10 all over 2400km.

Well done!

3 commuters 1 commute away from 2500 this morning  :clap:

So I pulled a Hairy this morning. 

Started the watch to get GPS and then promptly forgot to push start and only realised when i got to work.  :lol:  OOPS!!!

And yesterday afternoon i beat the rain home by 3 minutes. But the wind was crazy here in the Cape getting home.

Started the watch to get GPS and then promptly forgot to push start and only realised when i got to work. :lol: OOPS!!!

And yesterday afternoon i beat the rain home by 3 minutes. But the wind was crazy here in the Cape getting home.

I wasn't that lucky ..... nearly got blew off the bike crossing the Black river via pedestrian bridge between Observatory and M5 ... rain bucketing down :mellow:

thanks guys ... will have to see how to load up manually

had to go to into town for errands ... clocked up a massive 2.67km ride ... you boy's better watch out with this sort of mileage :P

Flip .. did it again this morning  ... so 3 x uploads I need to do?

Started the watch to get GPS and then promptly forgot to push start and only realised when i got to work.  :lol:  OOPS!!!

not lekker when you don't hit record ...... I caught the rain as I was leaving town last night, all the way home, with a blasting headwind.

the rain was so bad that my bag was drenched through the rain cover..... and my rain jacket was at home....so I was also drenched.

then this morning putting on wet shoes and helmet ...... not lekker.

Off the bike today after yesterday's hard ride.

Will commute in tomorrow again.

Have a great week all and be safe out there!

Last week Thursday and Friday my commuting buddy decided to use the recumbent.  Now except for uphills, you actually die serveral deaths to try and keep up with this bloody machine.  We are pretty much the same size and strength on road bikes.  But he took my Strava KOM (8km segment) two weeks ago using this bike and smashed it with more than 20 seconds.  I would just not be comfortable to cycle in traffic with something this low though

post-71-0-40773800-1534752915_thumb.jpg

Last week Thursday and Friday my commuting buddy decided to use the recumbent.  Now except for uphills, you actually die serveral deaths to try and keep up with this bloody machine.  We are pretty much the same size and strength on road bikes.  But he took my Strava KOM (8km segment) two weeks ago using this bike and smashed it with more than 20 seconds.  I would just not be comfortable to cycle in traffic with something this low though

attachicon.gif23ebd786-d480-4273-b5b4-cb48d02fe42f.jpg

I would just not be comfortable loosing all street cred by being seen riding a recumbent :P

Archived