Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so we have had a spate of burglaries in our area as of late ... looking at doing a few late night / early morning patrols in the neighbourhood with another rider ... .can this be tagged as legitimate mileage in the challenge?

so we have had a spate of burglaries in our area as of late ... looking at doing a few late night / early morning patrols in the neighbourhood with another rider ... .can this be tagged as legitimate mileage in the challenge?

Hmmm I think if you do the patrol just before your morning commute and don't pass your house to drop off pepper spray or radios or pick up your commuting backpack or lunch or recharged lights, then it may count. Likewise for the evening patrol - if you don't pass your house to drop off the backpack, pick up a taser and have a quick bite before you go out again, then I think it will count. Other people's opinions?

Well done on the 5K Samson!!

C'mon Hairy, pull your socks up.  :ph34r:

Leave Hairy and his socks .... I need a biiiiig buffer :P

Congrats Samson!!

Thanks guys.

Was a tad cold this morning. Weather outside is rather odd - rain, no rain, cold, sun, rain again, then no rain. Not sure what to expect on the way home. :) 

Thanks guys.

Was a tad cold this morning. Weather outside is rather odd - rain, no rain, cold, sun, rain again, then no rain. Not sure what to expect on the way home. :)

Sounds like CT weather is back to normal again ...  :whistling:

Well done on the 5K Samson!!

C'mon Hairy, pull your socks up.  :ph34r:

Just took a look now ... going to join the 5K gang this evening when I get home!

Glad to say I will be back on the bike tomorrow and commuting!

Cannot wait, missed my bike SO much. 

So Andre, did you enjoy the nice cold welcome back to the commuting this morning?

So Andre, did you enjoy the nice cold welcome back to the commuting this morning?

it was rather "fresh" out on the bike this morning!

Archived