Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

Me thinks Flemish Lion just peed on your parade.

He sure did, but it does have me looking where and how I can extend my commutes, so it's not all bad... ;)

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dig this

This is a for a members of www.bikehub.co.za. If you are not an active member of the forum please feel free to join any other Strava club that you fancy.

That is because there is a Strava Club for theHub but there are characters there that make a career out of joining Clubs.

That is because there is a Strava Club for theHub but there are characters there that make a career out of joining Clubs.

Hopefully I qualify as an active member of the forum?

People probably wish I wasn't... :P

Certainly not me, You have some of the sharpest responses around. You get plenty likes from me :D

Had my first commute this morning. First time on a bike in almost two years I think.. And wearing a back pack +/-6kg's. 

Needless to say, I was absolutely destroyed. But it was a blast, as bad as it was. Looking forward to my return trip this afternoon already :)

Not adding it to the endomondo challenge though. Way too ashamed. :)

Every commute counts! And no matter how slow the commute, you've still commuted more than anyone else who chose not to.

Every commute counts! And no matter how slow the commute, you've still commuted more than anyone else who chose not to.

This!!!!!

GhostSixFour, load them. You will regret it in December when you just a few km short of a figure or just a few km behind someone and you could have jumped a spot.

Rouxtjie/1000 post rule?

*excludes myself*

Actually not a bad idea but 1000 would be too much. It's actually hard work getting that many posts, especially if this thread is one of the only ones you contribute to. But of the top 10 from last year(there were only really 10 people commuting properly) majority of them contributed to this (well the 2017 one) thread regularly.

Added :)

Archived