Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

Managed to sneak into the top 15. After my time off I said I would just like to be on the first page, so I am happy. Can't believe how little I rode this year. I commuted less this year than I did total km in 1 good month a few years back.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I did not manage to add to the total this week.  Today is my last working day so that is then it wrt to commuting this year.

Today was meant to be my last commute for the year but over slept and it was raining so drove to work. So yesterday was my last commute. I am at work on Monday but need to drive.

Well done to everyone, some big numbers this year.

I had to laugh when I looked at your stats summary and saw the heading "My ongoing challenges" and saw my name there.  For a moment I thought my wife made that post. ;)

Takes some dedication to compute through your winter....congrats

Today was meant to be my last commute for the year but over slept and it was raining so drove to work. So yesterday was my last commute. I am at work on Monday but need to drive.

Well done to everyone, some big numbers this year.

I've got three more commutes - hoping to crack 7500.

We going to edit this thread  or 2019 or start a new one? Who will create a new challenge on endo? I already have my first commute for the year done.

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN LAST YEAR. Some good figures were laid down.

Well done everyone! Not well done enough to keep the prize local, but hey... The question now is, do we trust SA postal services to deliver a prize within 3 weeks so that it doesn't go stale? Or do we wait for the recipient to visit SA to claim said prize?

Bats, any visiting plans for the year? Or Saffas visiting you for that matter?

Well done everyone! Not well done enough to keep the prize local, but hey... The question now is, do we trust SA postal services to deliver a prize within 3 weeks so that it doesn't go stale? Or do we wait for the recipient to visit SA to claim said prize?

Bats, any visiting plans for the year? Or Saffas visiting you for that matter?

None from our side visiting soon but there will be some visiting us during the year.  One confirmed visit during June but there will be some friends and relatives moving up and down.  But no need to make life difficult.  You are more than welcome to send it to whom came second.

None from our side visiting soon but there will be some visiting us during the year.  One confirmed visit during June but there will be some friends and relatives moving up and down.  But no need to make life difficult.  You are more than welcome to send it to whom came second.

Once you've tasted her cookies you may not be so generous! 

There is a slight possibility that we'll visit in Switzerland later the year. So if all else fails we should be able to make a plan ... I won't be able to guarantee that ALL the cookies will arrive there, though ...

No, you are the winner... one way or the other we'll get a prize to you :D

No, you are the winner... one way or the other we'll get a prize to you :D

Thanks in advance then.  I will let pm you as soon as I get confirmation of someone popping over.

Archived