[Event] Value Logistics Fast One 2018

Lostee

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the photos of the race, I must say that I very happy that the Fast One had full road closure this year.

I shouted at a lot of people... "It is not full road closure, stay on this side of the line!"

It became especially dangerous when they could not get back on the left side, and vehicles approached. 

I shouted at a lot of people... "It is not full road closure, stay on this side of the line!"

It became especially dangerous when they could not get back on the left side, and vehicles approached. 

In my experience, people only tend to stay left in races like 94.7 where there's an actual full road closure  :blink:

I heard of a few crashes in the gutter, saw pics of broken Factor One and Bianche Oltre... 

I heard of a few crashes in the gutter, saw pics of broken Factor One and Bianche Oltre... 

And it happens SO quickly. I almost created a crash myself... Luckily the guy behind me was very awake...

believe me I was so p offed with a metro cop. When the elite break away bunch approached from the front ( we where on a training ride and ding the route in reverse ) the metro cop pulled in next to the commissioners vehicle and drove next to him coming head on with us where we far left in the lane (our lane). All of the riders was in the far left in their lane (our far right) and pushed us almost off the road where there is no yellow line, just long grass and rough terrain. we slowed down and as the metro passed her mirror was brushing against me and a huge amount of swear words followed. Sorry for the elites boys that heard me going off at the metro cop

Looking at the photos of the race, I must say that I very happy that the Fast One had full road closure this year.

50720458_2305007689533418_60557937429236

50754109_2305007986200055_17596455241908

believe me I was so p offed with a metro cop. When the elite break away bunch approached from the front ( we where on a training ride and ding the route in reverse ) the metro cop pulled in next to the commissioners vehicle and drove next to him coming head on with us where we far left in the lane (our lane). All of the riders was in the far left in their lane (our far right) and pushed us almost off the road where there is no yellow line, just long grass and rough terrain. we slowed down and as the metro passed her mirror was brushing against me and a huge amount of swear words followed. Sorry for the elites boys that heard me going off at the metro cop

Sho, that guy in white in the last photo sticking so nicely to the left all on his own...  :whistling:

50720458_2305007689533418_60557937429236

50754109_2305007986200055_17596455241908

where did you find the pics?

nothing on the action in motion webpage as yet...

where did you find the pics?

nothing on the action in motion webpage as yet...

Check out the Action in Motion Facebook page. They have an album there with the photos.

And that Factor is brand new. He got it in December. I found it funny(but I am not laughing?) though that it broke at the seat post as he had issues when he first got it with the seat post slipping. Guess they lucky he couldn't finish as about 2/3 years back he solo'd to victory at this race. Just put the power down and dropped us all.

And that Factor is brand new. He got it in December. I found it funny(but I am not laughing?) though that it broke at the seat post as he had issues when he first got it with the seat post slipping. Guess they lucky he couldn't finish as about 2/3 years back he solo'd to victory at this race. Just put the power down and dropped us all.

That's an awesome looking Factor, pitty about it. Might just be going back to Bianchi for him again lol