Friday Poll: Is it ok to cry during a sport massage?

Karman de Lange

Is it ok to cry during a sport massage?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok to cry during a sport massage

• Yes, snob away
    • Yes, but keep it silent
    • No, only wimps cry
    • No, ask them to stop and go cry at home.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grit teeth and hold breath.

If it makes you cry then you need to stop whatever sport you're doing!

So what???

Where does this notion come from that Fridays is for fighting and trolling?

Ps: No this post is not ironic, I would have made it on Wednesday too.

Fridays for me is for talking @#$ ..   not really for fighint/trolling

I got close to pissing myself when I did it couple of years ago. So I won't crit anyone who cries... but do so in silence. It's hectic

Therapist told me "sorry, I didn't realize you have such a low threshold for pain"...in other words he called me a wimp. ????

So cry if u have to... but don't let it be known....

Is it okay to get a throbbing erection during a sports massage?

#askingforafriend

What do you mean "is it ok"?

I thought it was normal, as is being completely naked and farting out all those energy drink gasses!

..... Explains a lot of weird looks now.

I got close to pissing myself when I did it couple of years ago. So I won't crit anyone who cries... but do so in silence. It's hectic

Therapist told me "sorry, I didn't realize you have such a low threshold for pain"...in other words he called me a wimp.

I guess it's a small mercy that it was a man and not a woman who scoffed at your low pain threshold! That would have been really bad.

Therapist told me "sorry, I didn't realize you have such a low threshold for pain"...in other words he called me a wimp.

I was once told the same, so I proceeded to sarcastically ask the therapist how she enjoyed the 140km 40 degree heat stage? The massage got sorer... Bitch!

If you aren't in tears you didn't push hard enough and don't deserve a massage. Go home and feel bad about yourself instead.

After a killer crossfit day, we normally roll the legs out with foam rollers, that gets me pretty close to tears

Of course after you chugged your vegan smoothie

If you aren't in tears you didn't push hard enough and don't deserve a massage. Go home and feel bad about yourself instead.

Do you connect a car battery to your nipples and punch yourself in the balls before you go for a coffee ride too? 

Archived