• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick/Admin

suggestion time - do you know what would be cool - for the future

You pick your team for the overall

you pick your team for the prologue

You then pick a team from stage 1 and could only make one change per stage.

do you know what would be cool - for the future

I don't know where you can see who scored the most points for the day, but man i was close to fullhouse today... 

Scored 200 points out of the max 220... My prediction for the African Men's Jersey didn't succeed with the NAD boys today. 

All other... Spot on!!! Sitting in 66th after today.

I don't know where you can see who scored the most points for the day, but man i was close to fullhouse today...

Scored 200 points out of the max 220... My prediction for the African Men's Jersey didn't succeed with the NAD boys today.

I’ve move up to 13th...lucky number 13 or should i rather say ƐƖ

It’s very difficult to make a prediction every day, some riders get sick or the legs are just not there, some fall out and then your overall is buggered, it’s actually bloody stressful for your nerves!

Where can we see who got the most points for the day?

Bump.

We've added a filter to the Leaderboard page to give access to daily points & positions:

https://epicfantasyleague.co.za/leaderboard?result_type=stage-2

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.38.15.png

Nick/Admin

suggestion time - do you know what would be cool - for the future

You pick your team for the overall

you pick your team for the prologue

You then pick a team from stage 1 and could only make one change per stage.

do you know what would be cool - for the future

Nice idea, so if I've understood correctly you're saying make one set of picks for the overall win, then another set for stage wins with one change allowed each day (to stage win picks only)?

Nice idea, so if I've understood correctly you're saying make one set of picks for the overall win, then another set for stage wins with one change allowed each day (to stage win picks only)?

Yes sir, exactly.

After that we can work on a market system where you have each team worth a price, and you have a fixed amount you can spend on them....let's call that version 3.0

Day 1 - i was what Phil Buys is out, didn't change my picks for overall, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK, should have pick GO NAD!

Day 5 - go you good thing julian jessop  :thumbup:

Should have a category next year for fastest team sleeping in tents :clap:

Edit:

Can we please get an update on the winner of last year to ride this year's 2018 Cape Epic and how they are doing (hubname = sram - gone quiet on the hub after winning the entry)?

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/166965-win-with-the-epic-fantasy-league-2017/page-6

Here is their team... those are some serious hours in the saddle so I wouldn’t expect updates from them personally this week.

Would be great to hear their story afterwards ????

http://www.cape-epic.com/teams/2018/9928/last-chance-saloon