Where can I find......anything hard to find at your LBS post?

TCTG

Looking for outsole lugs for a Specialized MTB shoe 2016 model as per pic attached. Size EUR 43.

Freewheel cycology don't have my sizepost-5276-0-51381200-1526302941_thumb.jpg because they apparently not making them anymore. Olympic cycles I suspect called them and simply cannot assist. It looks like I have to call on the hubbers for #assistance.

Consider buying shoe-goo from sportsman's warehouse and rebuilding the lugs.  Alternatively use epoxy putty and shoe-goo for a firmer lug.

good luck

Consider buying shoe-goo from sportsman's warehouse and rebuilding the lugs.  Alternatively use epoxy putty and shoe-goo for a firmer lug.

good luck

Thanks if nothing comes up then this is the route I will go. Its only the one heel that is loose but its always good to have a spare set at hand.

• 2 years later...

Hi Hubbers,

I'm endlessly looking for a front derailleur clamp, 28.6mm for braze-on derailleurs?
Really struggling to find one anywhere

...either that or a shim adapter that'll convert 28.6mm to 31.8mm.

Cheers 

post-95330-0-50941200-1619178783_thumb.jpeg

Shimano should have stock. So ask your *good* LBS to put a word in and get you one.

Otherwise shimming is easy - go to your local engineering workshop and explain your predicament. They can cut you shimstock of varying thicknesses to sort it out. Best is to take the clamp and the frame with you.

Shimano should have stock. So ask your *good* LBS to put a word in and get you one.

Otherwise shimming is easy - go to your local engineering workshop and explain your predicament. They can cut you shimstock of varying thicknesses to sort it out. Best is to take the clamp and the frame with you.

Thanks so much! have asked a few LBS's to keep an eye & ear out. :)

I see they are fairly cheap and available in the UK, might send one to a friend and get someone to bring it through in time without the post office hassle .

I think I'm probably going to go the shimstock route as a temp solution and if it works then just leave it on :) 

Cheers Butterbean.