What's Happened To Red Hub?

love2fly

I see Red Hub that was at Cresta then Randpark Golf Club has closed it's doors.

Have they closed or moved?

Is it just me, or is it a bit weird for a bike shop to hop around so much...?

Worldwear, Cresta, Randpark and now Norwood apparently? Makes it pretty hard to build up any kind of regular support/client base...

Is it just me, or is it a bit weird for a bike shop to hop around so much...?

Worldwear, Cresta, Randpark and now Norwood apparently? Makes it pretty hard to build up any kind of regular support/client base...

Is anything still happening at Worldwear? Last time I was there it looked pretty dead

Is anything still happening at Worldwear? Last time I was there it looked pretty dead

It's busy being re-vamped... also a Checkers going in there which will help with a bit of traffic.

It's in potentially a good position, but it's always been a bit isolated and never really kicked off... maybe this time it will work out

So it turns out Redhub skipped town owing Randpark club money and they're not the only ones in the queue.

So it turns out Redhub skipped town owing Randpark club money and they're not the only ones in the queue.

What's that thing about cycling is the new golf?

They have definitely closed.

Received an email from them the other day - they are now located in Norwood.

I also saw an event notification from Redhub today on Facebook- somewhere in October. Is this a different redhub or is the original still alive and well but on other platforms?