Road bike choices

PappaBear

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pappa---Die beste kombinasie wat daar is vir ons "nie pros" is 'n compact 34/50 met 'n 11/25.

Dis 'n uitstekende kombinasie vir berge asook vir plat roetes.

I got a Felt F85 a month ago.  Got the 2007 model at R1200 cheaper than the 2008. It has a combination of 105 and Ultegra components with a FSA compact crank.  Paid just under R8000 for it.  Worth every cent.

Not to hijack the post, but don't you guys find a 34x25 to be barely moving? I'm 100+kg's and I've never felt the need for something bigger than a 39x25? I fitted a 27, but took it off again, as I wasn't making enough use of it to justify it. Look, if it is there, I will use it, but I don't NEED it.

I'm a bad bad climber, but have always subscribed to the theory that the less time you spend on a hill, the less it hurts in the long run. I've also never been comfortable spinning while climbing, so maybe that has something to do with it as well.

If you're a girl then compact ....... OK I got my stuff (exits second door left as is necessary)

Can you pls specify what qualifies as a girl? I've seen some okes that might fall in that group LOL I was tempted to use the offered compact cranks for the Panorama but was scared that the flats will kill me as I am so so bad on them Cry

If you're a girl then compact ....... OK I got my stuff (exits second door left as is necessary)

Can you pls specify what qualifies as a girl?

internal as opposed to external plumbing?

?

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley32.gif

Pappabear: get a BMC Shocked Huh... did I just say that. It feels like my body is being taken over by an evil spiritLOL

As usual you don't disappoint LOL

Not necessarily Wink

Not necessarily Wink

You must be into female hyena's.