Football

IceCreamMan

Zlatan is very busy marketing himself nowadays as a has-been...............never liked him, even at Juve !

Arrogant idiot, dunno why?

Zlatan doesn't do try outs...[emoji23]

Very arrogant and also a CL curse for whichever team he plays in...but in saying that a deadly striker.. rumours linking him to Milan on a loan move.. his response to that "everyone wants Zlatan"

Always referring to himself in the third person.

He is no doubt a character..

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zlatan doesn't do try outs...[emoji23]

Very arrogant and also a CL curse for whichever team he plays in...but in saying that a deadly striker.. rumours linking him to Milan on a loan move.. his response to that "everyone wants Zlatan"

Always referring to himself in the third person.

He is no doubt a character..

That too............. :thumbdown:

He should go back to MU, it can't get any worse  :wacko:

Edited by coppi

That too............. [emoji107]

He should go back to MU, it can't get any worse :wacko:

Did you see the full page ad he took out when he joined LA.

3b5f49c733d6c43848bcd9e403d64d1d.jpg

I watched the rangers europa game last night, 2 things

1. the level of refereeing was diabolical, wtaf...the other teams first goal was scored after an offside the length of a barn...how the lines man and ref missed it is beyond me. Ref made some truely shitty calls.

2. The level of  support in the stadium was off the charts, i was amazed at the passion and general singing etc in the stands...i need to go to ibrox one day i reckon, maybe for a derby...cant be more insane than that

I watched the rangers europa game last night, 2 things

1. the level of refereeing was diabolical, wtaf...the other teams first goal was scored after an offside the length of a barn...how the lines man and ref missed it is beyond me. Ref made some truely shitty calls.

2. The level of support in the stadium was off the charts, i was amazed at the passion and general singing etc in the stands...i need to go to ibrox one day i reckon, maybe for a derby...cant be more insane than that

There has been some shocking decisions in both European competitions.

I watched the last 20 minutes of the Milan-Olympiakos game................what a comeback to score three goals in 20 minutes, with Pepita getting his swing back..............

I watched the last 20 minutes of the Milan-Olympiakos game................what a comeback to score three goals in 20 minutes, with Pepita getting his swing back..............

Yoh.. indeed 3 goals in what 9min.

Subs and change of formation did the trick.

Chelsea also had to bring on some regular starters to get a result.

Now i am not sure what that other teams defender's name is..the one Center back.... buy that guy had one hell of a game last night.

Clubs looking for defenders should maybe keep an eye on him during this competition.

Oh and before I forget..lobely seeing Toure in the field again.. kind of wonder why Milan didn't make a move for him.. someone that could really help them out...and zi am sure his salary can't still be as high as what it was at City.

Damn I love that guy.

Apparently Juve's stock has fallen by 10% amid concerns over Ronaldo's rape allegations. This is now not looking good.

Apparently Juve's stock has fallen by 10% amid concerns over Ronaldo's rape allegations. This is now not looking good.

Nope.. just our luck hey[emoji20]

Nope.. just our luck hey[emoji20]

I honestly thought it would be swept under the rug, but when sponsors get twitchy you know it's not good. I wonder if RMadrid had anything to do with the girl suddenly coming out? I would definitely never put it past them to have some sort of role in this.

They must have a replacement lined up if that is to be believed.

But there is so much speculation regarding that.. every week same or more or less the same kind of headlines. Followed by an article that says that Mourinho has the full backing of the board.

Well the same thing happened to Moyes and LVG so it's possible that there's some traction to the rumour ,I'm not saying agree with how it's done but if it means Mourinho being binned then I'm all for it.

Imagine we hire Zidane and trounce Juve home and away whilst Ronaldo is under this cloud...