Football

IceCreamMan

We hope not. Thrown away points in our last 2 games.

Arsenal next, then Fulham at home. Will need to thrash Fulham to have any realistic chance.

Spurs on March 9th, lad an I got tickets to that. Whoop whoop. Going to go by train I think so I can hit the tins and behave like a lager lout....happy days

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We hope not. Thrown away points in our last 2 games.

Arsenal next, then Fulham at home. Will need to thrash Fulham to have any realistic chance.

Spurs on March 9th, lad an I got tickets to that. Whoop whoop. Going to go by train I think so I can hit the tins and behave like a lager lout....happy days

The table makes interesting reading.Arsenal are 6th and 12 points above 7th place and the rest

The table makes interesting reading.Arsenal are 6th and 12 points above 7th place and the rest

That’s the difference between the money clubs an non money clubs. Simple an I have commented on it before. They in a league of their own thanks to money. They buy points. I blame abromowhich but I guess it’s always been the case

City previously struggled after they scored an early goal... Don't think they'll have that issue today.

5 shots on target from city

4-0 ????

Sassuolo aren't easy they came at us for the first 10-15min.. once we had control that was it.. thoughts to Khedira who could have a bad headache from the ball Ronaldo kicked into him.. nice to see Sami on the scoreboard...he actually had to be subbed off.

Then this beautifully worked goal that sealed the 3-0 win

Check out @juventusfans’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/juventusfans/status/1094674012226109440?s=09

Edited by Gen

Jeepers. 30 minutes gone an it’s 4 nil. At this rate it’s going to be a cricket score

Shame that was all bad..for Chelsea..but that City team don't mess around, they convert chances at a silly rate..

NEWS fro Paris.. Cavani is in doubt for tomorrow..

A few key players injured for PSG.. sounds like Veratti will play.. though...

Edited by Gen

Finally... the BBC however have his salary all wrong.. yes it is a lot but not nearly 400k p/w... it is +-€7m p/season plus bonuses. ..

Classy player with the technical qualities to be a success in Serie A..see you soon.cf4da2265b82c97dab869a1b7caefcc8.jpgb6ae0e9418cef8f6f2b87812e4ce2b91.jpg

Edited by Gen

Finally... the BBC however have his salary all wrong.. yes it is a lot but not nearly 400k p/w... it is +-€7m p/season plus bonuses. ..

Classy player with the technical qualities to be a success in Serie A..see you soon.cf4da2265b82c97dab869a1b7caefcc8.jpgb6ae0e9418cef8f6f2b87812e4ce2b91.jpg

Why oh why......................... :thumbdown:

But 7m euro would be more or less the same he got paid at Arsenal? Can't imagine it's that either?

The 400k p/w makes kind of sense to me if you take into account Juventus didn't have to pay a transfer fee - saving at least say 50m?

But 7m euro would be more or less the same he got paid at Arsenal? Can't imagine it's that either?

The 400k p/w makes kind of sense to me if you take into account Juventus didn't have to pay a transfer fee - saving at least say 50m?

Don't know what wages he is on at Arsenal.. but reports in Italy say -+ €7m a season plus bonus or 250k pw..depends on which report your read.. no ways Juve will pay him 400k pw that is Ronaldo/Messi type wages... he is to earn just less than Dybala... and yes that is already a lot and it is a lot because no transfer fee that is correct Juve pay a higher wages when it is a free transfer.

Edit.. Ramsey is earning £110k p/w at Arsenal.

Edited by Gen

Why oh why......................... [emoji107]

Because Isco would be too expensive both transfer and wages would be far too much.

I think he will do well at Juve..I really do... there aren't other quality midfielders around that are realistic targets IMO... think this is positive.. been watching Ramsey with a different view since the rumours started... think he will slot in just fine.