Football

IceCreamMan

If the (EPL) league doesn’t resume, does that mean LFC still haven’t won the league?

d17ccb4e3bb343cdd205e927cec73f13.jpg

Lol

Imagine that

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal Manager, Mikel Arteta tested positive for Covid19 last night. Most of the club is under serious quarantine now!

Arsenal Manager, Mikel Arteta tested positive for Covid19 last night. Most of the club is under serious quarantine now!

So too has Hudson-Odoi over at Chelsea

But yet the PL clubs still have fans at stadiums and the league carrying on as if there is nothing to worry about[emoji17]

LA Liga - Suspended

Serie A - Suspended

Eidiviesie - Suspended

Ligue 1 - Suspended

Bundesliga- suspended after this weekend's games

PL. - everything is fine carrying on as normal with fans in attendance ..

LA Liga - Suspended

Serie A - Suspended

Eidiviesie - Suspended

Ligue 1 - Suspended

Bundesliga- suspended after this weekend's games

PL. - everything is fine carrying on as normal with fans in attendance ..

Cos us brits will never surrender. 

Stiff upper lip an all eh. 

Cos us brits will never surrender. 

Stiff upper lip an all eh. 

At least until we die.

What is a solution heer though. I reckon postpone Euro 2020 to 2021 and try and finish the leagues/cups in June/July with the hope that Coronavirus is under control by then.

Or just wipe this year off with no champion and start again next year. That would be very amusing for non Liverpool fans, but a bit unfair.

At least until we die.

What is a solution heer though. I reckon postpone Euro 2020 to 2021 and try and finish the leagues/cups in June/July with the hope that Coronavirus is under control by then.

Or just wipe this year off with no champion and start again next year. That would be very amusing for non Liverpool fans, but a bit unfair.

Postponing Euros to 2021 so that leagues can try an complete their seasons seems like the most practical solution at this stage... would all just depend on how this virus spreads during the next month..

Serie A are consisting a playoffs for top 4 and bottom 4 .. but shees the league is so tight for European places that seems unfair as well[emoji2368]

I see UEFA have postponed all game next week..thay will also have to be concluded at some point.. difficult times.

Edited by Gen

Was weird watching man u play in an empty stadium and being able to hear all the shouting of coaches and players.

Was refreshing in a way.

The Juve - Inter game was also strange but nice in a way.

For me the empty stadiums show how important crowds are to enjoying sport, even on TV. I watched some of the PSG Dortmund game and a couple of others without crowds present and it was weirdly unemployable. Hopefully owners will realize that, and stop being as exploitative of fans. Some hope I know.

For me the empty stadiums show how important crowds are to enjoying sport, even on TV. I watched some of the PSG Dortmund game and a couple of others without crowds present and it was weirdly unemployable. Hopefully owners will realize that, and stop being as exploitative of fans. Some hope I know.

It's difficult..fans want success.. success costs money..they have to make money somehow and ticket sales/merchandise make money.

It's difficult..fans want success.. success costs money..they have to make money somehow and ticket sales/merchandise make money.

Absolutely. The big clubs will survive, of course. I suspect though that there are some Championship, league 2 and 3 clubs that will go to the wall in the next year because of this.

Absolutely. The big clubs will survive, of course. I suspect though that there are some Championship, league 2 and 3 clubs that will go to the wall in the next year because of this.

Yep.. massive financial blow for many