Football

IceCreamMan

Think it is tougher for fans of clubs who were once a force to be reckoned with with a lot of success and and then go through tough times than it is for fans of clubs who never quite won as much (or anything).

What gets to me isn't as much a lack of success but more a case of broken promises.Then finger pointing and no matter how much change happens, nothing really changes because the owners aren't there for football. I miss the passionate days. 

Edited by ScottC-M

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it is tougher for fans of clubs who were once a force to be reckoned with with a lot of success and and then go through tough times than it is for fans of clubs who never quite won as much (or anything).

I’m not sure I agree... I chose Barca in the league across the pond, and I suppose that has provided some reward, lol....

how much does he get paid to bumble around the field all the time....i can do it cheaper

In your wildest dreams, that level of bumbling is only achieved through years of dedicated practice.

You have no chance of reaching that level.

Wow... I didn’t really give this one much chance of going through... But hey, this is football

I gave it absolutely no thought when the talk first started..I laughed it off as clickbait..Now let's see if the deal does actually go through though..until the paper is signed anything can happen...

But this is good business for us..both parties make a profit on the books (sale of assest)..we effectively pay 10M for a young player and cut our wage bill as well as Pjanic was on 7.5m per year and apparently the wages for Athur is in the range of 5.5m per year.

Don't get me wrong I do like Pjanic..his performances have gradually slipped the last 2 seasons.. perhaps a change will also be good for him..[emoji106]

Edited by Gen

I gave it absolutely no thought when the talk first started..I laughed it off as clickbait..Now let's see if the deal does actually go through though..until the paper is signed anything can happen...

But this is good business for us..both parties make a profit on the books (sale of assest)..we effectively pay 10M for a young player and cut our wage bill as well as Pjanic was on 7.5m per year and apparently the wages for Athur is in the range of 5.5m per year.

Don't get me wrong I do like Pjanic..his performances have gradually slipped the last 2 seasons.. perhaps a change will also be good for him..[emoji106]

Gen , you must know someone there that you can call. Please ask them if we can turn this into like a triple trade and swop Athur  for Ozil ?

Edited by Benjamin

Gen , you must know someone there that you can call. Please ask them if we can turn this into like a triple trade and swop Athur for Ozil ?

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Ozil i believe still has a trick ot 2 up his sleeve, he just needs to find it. 

Wengers errors include the contract extension they should have let him go in 2018.

When is it deemed acceptable to dump Arsenal and support another team...... It's been 16 years already, surely that's enough......asking for a Friend :ph34r: :whistling:

The answer is “never”, but it’s okay to miss a game or two.

It’s hellish hot in south of England. Games may see some lethargy tonight

COME ARSENAL.... lets focus and just play pls

I am worried. Think we going to see a different arsenal.

Bookies now have them slight favourites where earlier the week they were overwhelming underdogs.