Football

IceCreamMan

I was totally mind boggled when i heard this. What more would the owners want from a manager?

+1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was totally mind boggled when i heard this. What more would the owners want from a manager?

Seems like a very strange decision.

Lost yet again, but so did Charlton. So we finish one place above the drop.

Exciting night in the championship. Barnsley pull a hooodini unless Wigan’s appeal is succesful. Although I can’t see that happening.

Big clubs drop into league 1.

Why did they only apply the Wigan point deduction at the end of the season? At least we gained a place :clap:

20th sound far better than 21st

With Inter dropping points last night we are 1 win away from claiming the scudetto.

My mate a large itie and large juve fan tells me today is the 3000th day in a row they have been champions and a win will extend that record for another 300 odd days

My mate a large itie and large juve fan tells me today is the 3000th day in a row they have been champions and a win will extend that record for another 300 odd days

Correct.. but we didn't win tonight. What a second half fight from Udinese..their win tonight is huge for their fight to stay in Serie A[emoji122]

Always bloody tricky playing teams fighting relegation this time of the season.

It's probably the reason I don't particularly enjoy the Italian league... too lopsided and predictable in the long term. 

This level of dominance is never good for competition. Glad some of the other bigger Italian clubs are making a bit of a comeback, but how long that momentum lasts is anyone's guess. Juve generally just take the better players in the league, strengthening themselves and weakening the opposition... that's pretty much the cycle sadly. Similar in a way with Bayern, PSG too... 

Job done! For José Mourinho... Not great to watch, but mission accomplished.

Great comeback by The Saints :thumbs:

All done and dusted. Championship playoffs to look forward to. Ings runner up to vardy in goals scored. Been a great season from November. Keep that rolling. Good to see villa squeak through.

Kinda got spoilt with all the football since it restarted.

Feel for Howe, what a gentleman Been with the club through all the divisions. I hope he sticks around and hope to see em back in the premiership soon.

Need more south clubs in the league

Frankly, I’d have chosen Bournemouth over Villa to stay up. But apparently, that’s not how it works...

Eddie Howe comes across as a fantastic person and coach, good luck to him