PSG doing PSG things so far [emoji91]

Shees.. that attack is devastating at times..[emoji1786]

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too slick..too good.

Well done PSG their first final..and they are looking like a well olied machine.

Too slick..too good.

Well done PSG their first final..and they are looking like a well olied machine.

Naaima still missing too many chances, can't do that against Bayern.

Anyway will be very upset if PSG win it without Buffon !

Naaima still missing too many chances, can't do that against Bayern.

Anyway will be very upset if PSG win it without Buffon !

Indeed.

And absolutely [emoji817]

Should be a cracking final... PSG versus Bayern (of course Lyon might have other ideas)
Two insanely good attacks with weaker defenses... just the way I like my finals

Sevilla vs Inter also a very interesting one... Inter should win in my books, but this is Sevilla and the Europa league, they own the t-shirt... and certainly know how to get over the finish line 

According to reports got into a brawl with some British tourist and then decided to go full whatever and assaulted police when they were called in...

No-one said all footballers where intelligent..a moron to get himself into that type of situation IMO..keep the parties on the yacht [emoji2356]

According to reports got into a brawl with some British tourist and then decided to go full whatever and assaulted police when they were called in...

No-one said all footballers where intelligent..a moron to get himself into that type of situation IMO..keep the parties on the yacht [emoji2356]

I hear you. Wonder if the clubs have rules on etiquette and/or lessons and classes on how to conduct themselves. 

Not clever , but as you say footballers aint expected to be rocket scientists

I hear you. Wonder if the clubs have rules on etiquette and/or lessons and classes on how to conduct themselves.

Not clever , but as you say footballers aint expected to be rocket scientists

He's got more to worry about than just the club's code of conduct here, assaulting a police officer in a foreign country (if true) is a serious matter... if they choose to pursue it there could be all sorts of consequences.

I remember way back when Roy Keane got into some or other brawl as well ..nothing was done really maybe a fine but he kept the armband.

Edited by Gen

I can confirm being neutral is a lot less stressful ..I was cheering for whichever team had the ball.

Well done Bayern, thoroughly deserved....played 11 games won 11 games... A game plan executed to perfection . NEUER was fantastic, Thiago brilliant..he has to empty his pockets...the whole midfield did such a good job.

Thought Thaigo Silva was fantastic for PSG.. whoever signs him now (for free) still gets a quality player.... probably the sad part of result is that he didn't get that medal..

Now.. onto the next season which kicks off soon..

Edited by Gen

I can confirm being neutral is a lot less stressful ..I was cheering for whichever team had the ball.

Well done Bayern, thoroughly deserved....played 11 games won 11 games... A game plan executed to perfection . NEUER was fantastic, Thiago brilliant..he has to empty his pockets...the whole midfield did such a good job.

Thought Thaigo Silva was fantastic for PSG.. whoever signs him now (for free) still gets a quality player.... probably the sad part of result is that he didn't get that medal..

Now.. onto the next season which kicks off soon..

Bayern deservedly the champs of Europe... but PSG could certainly have taken it. 

Silva going to Chelsea from the looks of it... they are seriously putting together a team there! You would never have thought he was 36 either... still looks to have a few good years ahead of him!

Bayern deservedly the champs of Europe... but PSG could certainly have taken it.

Silva going to Chelsea from the looks of it... they are seriously putting together a team there! You would never have thought he was 36 either... still looks to have a few good years ahead of him!

Yep, PSG had their chances...you have to take your chances esp against this Bayern side.

I have always been such a fan of Thiago Silva since he was but a baby when he joined Milan.. a very classy defender and still a lot better than many of they hyped up players.. he walks into any starting XI IMO.

Yeah, sure looks like Chelsea are front runners to get that signature.. think he said last night that his agent was talking to a lot of clubs..as expected.

Edited by Gen

Yep, PSG had their chances...you have to take your chances esp against this Bayern side.

I have always been such a fan of Thiago Silva since he was but a baby when he joined Milan.. a very classy defender and still a lot better than many of they hyped up players.. he walks into any starting XI IMO.

Yeah, sure looks like Chelsea are front runners to get that signature.. think he said last night that his agent was talking to a lot of clubs..as expected.

David Silva?

Fantastic player.Who would not like him on their team

I think as proud holders of the FA Cup, esp given that we beat Chelsea, we should have first dibs on Thiago? Surely there’s a rule about that somewhere. We’ll even be prepared to give David Luiz back .