Football

IceCreamMan

Well after checking on our injury list there are some improvements, Cheillini and Mandzukic both trained with the team yesterday.. and I don't care how they do it but they need to have Matuidi ready for tomorrow.

Fortunately it isn't a must win game.

167e422c8a829e499dfcb9014e81c287.jpg

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours are that "Ivan the do nothing" Gazidis is taking Wenger to Milan with him. Poor Milan fans, i feel for you guys.

I saw that rumour.. ..I read the only way the owners/managers whatever they like to call themselves would fire him is for a big name manager.. I must ask hubby what he would think of Wenger taking over at his beloved Milan...

Actually I think it would be really shite of Milan if they fire Gattuso now..they have given him sweet blowall to work with..the take over of the club happened in such a way that there was no money and time to make any quality signings... yes Gattuso has maybe found himself in deep waters with Milan..but they have dug themselves out of a mess and find themselves 4th atm.

Hubby's first response was.. huh.

And then he said..well Wenger may be suited for Serie A and bring calmness and consistency to Milan...that is something they desperately need for the long term .. but he is conflicted Gattuso was his favourite player he would probably die for him too[emoji39]

Edited by Gen

Sounds like a match made in heaven for Wenger

[emoji1787]

Wenger was very good to Arsenal for a very long time.

Edited by Gen

[emoji1787]

Wenger was very good to Arsenal's bank balance for a very long time.

Fixed for you , as he didn't do much for the fans for a very long time

Fixed for you , as he didn't do much for the fans for a very long time

Hey..lol Milan desperately need a better looking bank balance..

Actually sad what a state Milan are in atm.

Fabregas is already linked with a move to Milan..if Wenger is appointed that would make perfect sense I think Fabregas still has a lot to offer and Milan are in desperate need of a quality midfielder.

Now that you mention fans..oh man.. wonder how Wenger and the Milan Ultas will get on[emoji33]

Edited by Gen

[emoji1787]

Wenger was very good to Arsenal for a very long time.

Yes he was, in many ways. Also did win trophies and brought prestige to the club.

And whilst we may be starry eyed, it’s essentails clubs operate in the black.

Yes he was, in many ways. Also did win trophies and brought prestige to the club.

And whilst we may be starry eyed, it’s essentails clubs operate in the black.

And pay off their debt

The Italian papers haven't said a peep regarding Wenger..so I am going with France Football needing clicks/sales..

And I told my kids before the Liverpool game that it is not easy playing in Serbia..they thought I was mad..