Football

IceCreamMan

This fixture congestion anomaly has been going on for as long as I can remember live TV broadcasts dictating.

Well, this season is wrecking havoc on my betting "system". Mr William Hill is taking his pound of flesh back. Sadly. 

Arsenal was my banker on the weekend, that game hinged on whether i made a small profit or loss this weekend. It was a no brainer...all arsenal had to do was score, not even win it ...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly for the goooners

Terrible!F*cked up my evening.......

My beeg boss is a Liverpool supporter.Avid and total commitment.

And like all Liverpool supporters ,they gloat.

Edited by Kranswurm

Well, this season is wrecking havoc on my betting "system". Mr William Hill is taking his pound of flesh back. Sadly.

Arsenal was my banker on the weekend, that game hinged on whether i made a small profit or loss this weekend. It was a no brainer...all arsenal had to do was score, not even win it ...

Hopefully that will reach you a lesson about banking on The Gooners... LOL

If you share your winnings with me, I’ll share in your misery... :wink:

Edited by RoddieJ

I wonder what is the percentage of VAR calls are over turned from the on field decision? Seems like very time they go VAR, the ref's call is overruled. 

If I remember correctly it has been once this season prior to the games this weekend that the ref stuck with his original decision.

Terrible!F*cked up my evening.......

My beeg boss is a Liverpool supporter.Avid and total commitment.

And like all Liverpool supporters ,they gloat.

Fixed

Hopefully that will reach you a lesson about banking on The Gooners... LOL

If you share your winnings with me, I’ll share in your misery... :wink:

Down 13 , send me a cheque for 6.50. 

So, the mighty belgians humbled the english and relegated them to also rans , yet again. 

Made 13 off William Hill which kinda makes up for last weekends losses but now going to go for a big win. 

13 on Villa to win will pay 28.

Then i am going to take that 28 and put it on Spurs to win 117 quid. as i believe they have Peps number. 

We wait n see. 

So, the mighty belgians humbled the english and relegated them to also rans , yet again.

Made 13 off William Hill which kinda makes up for last weekends losses but now going to go for a big win.

13 on Villa to win will pay 28.

Then i am going to take that 28 and put it on Spurs to win 117 quid. as i believe they have Peps number.

We wait n see.

Phew! You seriously are abetting man... :thumbs:

It’s not that I believe it’s far-fetched; I’m just risk-avers, lol... Although I’ve been itching lately... Agg, what the heck! I’ll ride this one with you... :fist pump:

Edited by RoddieJ

Phew! You seriously are abetting man... :thumbs:

It’s not that I believe it’s far-fetched; I’m just risk-avers, lol... Although I’ve been itching lately... Agg, what the heck! I’ll ride this one with you... :fist pump:

i bet small amounts, its for fun really. So far i am up at William Hill a couple of hundred. 

This season only i am down a little cos results been screwy. 

But i think villa have the beating of Brighton and i suspect Spurs have the beating of Citeh... if spurs score first i will cash in whatever that amount is. 

Zlatan = SuperLegend!

Indeed.. that one ha ha ha.. you know why Milan are doing so well.. he has enough confidence for the entire team.