Football

IceCreamMan

And used a fiver of my winnings on Brentford at 9/2. Think I should cash in. William hill gonna go bankrupt. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

And used a fiver of my winnings on Brentford at 9/2. Think I should cash in. William hill gonna go bankrupt. 

So cashed in and got 14. Of the 9 profit I put 4 on a draw and well the rest is history. 

some days just go my way. 

I’m in the red today… 😞 

Had Bournemouth & Fulham either way, but Brighton put a spammer in it… 

12 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

I’m in the red today… 😞 

Had Bournemouth & Fulham either way, but Brighton put a spammer in it… 

I have an Accra going, Chelsea the only leg left . All the others gone my way. And now a tenner on Chelsea. So here’s hoping. 😂

either way , I am well up this weekend. Will put a few on saints tomorrow as well. 4:1. 

Even though Spurs are precariously poised for Top 4, they’ve been given a helping hand today by 50% of their current opposition…. 

Newcastle vs ManU tomorrow….

And then let’s hope The Selfish Bunch do their bit on Monday 🤞🏽

1 minute ago, IceCreamMan said:

Potter must surely be fired. 

Noooooooooo!!!! That would be unfair!

The journo’s & pundits will make sure he jumps the queue to N17…. 🙈

Was looking forward to a high octane game last night. 

wasn’t that but it was entertaining. The silly toffee for throwing a punch. I hope he gets a long ban to think about it all. And Sean should fine him too. 

but on another note, looking at the team sheet. Everton not so long ago were pointed out for being too white. Justin Fashanu ( iirc) raised the issue decades ago. Well, nought to worry bout.p now. 

but politics should not be part of sport. 

chelsea Liverpool tonight promises to be a cracker. And on the weekend Wrexham vs notts county is the game of the weekend I reckon. Not televised here but can be live streamed for the princely sum of 9:50. It’s expensive but worth it. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

I absolutely agree on the red card incident!

I have to commend the way this New Everton side are playing generally, ever since Sean came in and chucked out the “selfish troop” and replaced them with his own “bunch of warriors” - I hope Stellini and Mason are watching…. FFS!!

Che v Liv should be interesting tonight. 👌🏽

If I didn’t know any better, I’d have thought Liverpool are playing with an Acting Head Coach as well….

16 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Imagine when these games are options for live broadcast…. 👌🏽👌🏽

Was on BT sport here. Probably the most watched non league game ever. And, it was a great entertaining game. 

Wrexham play one more game in London vs Barnet  this Saturday  I can get a ticket but they (Barnet) milking it now  49 quid is a rip off  normally non league is around 18  

4 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Was on BT sport here. Probably the most watched non league game ever. And, it was a great entertaining game. 

Wrexham play one more game in London vs Barnet  this Saturday  I can get a ticket but they (Barnet) milking it now  49 quid is a rip off  normally non league is around 18  

Wow! The price of fame… 🤷🏽‍♂️

I see the owners have been granted the Freedom of the Borough of Wrexham, in recognition of their contribution