Football

IceCreamMan

20 minutes ago, Prince said:

Real at 5/1. Not often you those odds on Real.

Two ways of looking at it….

1) Bookies are confident City are on point;

2) Bookies are looking for money!

I still think City will edge, but I’m definitely gonna stick a tenner on RM… (just for a flutter, lol)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Two ways of looking at it….

1) Bookies are confident City are on point;

2) Bookies are looking for money!

I still think City will edge, but I’m definitely gonna stick a tenner on RM… (just for a flutter, lol)

I will think about it too. And go for it. Made a bit of coin on build your odds on Liverpool last night so quids in currently. 

easy come, easy come I’m hoping. 

So I made a lil last night as well , so flush with my new wealth put a small wager on real at 5:1. Just need them to score first and I will cash in 

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

So I made a lil last night as well , so flush with my new wealth put a small wager on real at 5:1. Just need them to score first and I will cash in 

I still think that if they score first, City will have a difficult evening… But yeah, I would probably do the same 😂😂

43 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Well. City were incredible. 

can’t see Inter stopping them. 

Talking about 5:1

52 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Talking about 5:1

William hill have inter at 6:1. 

so tempting. I just can’t see inter doing it as it’s almost destiny city win it. But 6:1 in a final. 

I’ve just watched highlights of the League 1 playoff between Sheffield Wednesday vs Peterborough….

Wow! What a game!

Although I knew the final result, I found myself almost willing SW on to score at every chance. Imagine coming back from 4-0 down, to go on and finish 5-1 aet. It would’ve been sad had they not won the penalty shootout, or even tragic!

Anyway, I do also feel a bit sorry for Peterborough losing the tie, but they were steamrolled.

29 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

I’ve just watched highlights of the League 1 playoff between Sheffield Wednesday vs Peterborough….

Wow! What a game!

Although I knew the final result, I found myself almost willing SW on to score at every chance. Imagine coming back from 4-0 down, to go on and finish 5-1 aet. It would’ve been sad had they not won the penalty shootout, or even tragic!

Anyway, I do also feel a bit sorry for Peterborough losing the tie, but they were steamrolled.

Insane comeback. The Sheffield United lot were giving the Wednesday lot a lot of stick on social media after the first game. 

I was watching the West Ham game. Turned a lil ugly in the end with ultras attacking families apparently. Surprised not more made of it in the press today. Strange thing

So Arsenal capitulated … again. 

City are champs. And they may well end up champs by 10 points. From 8 points down. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

On 5/20/2023 at 10:50 PM, IceCreamMan said:

So Arsenal capitulated … again. 

City are champs. And they may well end up champs by 10 points. From 8 points down. 

It's tough being a Gooner 

FB_IMG_1684652848579.jpg

I still think that Arsenal had an incredible season. The end was unfortunate but the reality is that they were punching above the weight to be fair.

Inevitably, their shortcoming was down to squad depth against a Man Shitty side that nobody else can compete with, except of course Roman Abromowich’s Chelsea.

Congratulations Man City 🏆

Well done Arsenal 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Big shoutout to Newcastle, Man U, Liverpool, Brighton 👍🏽👍🏽

Guys, football matches are rigged!!! 

Can anyone explain to me…how is it possible that Dortmund are struggling to clinch the Bundesliga…. playing at home against Mainz in the last match of the season…. 🤔🤔

How?! 🤷🏽‍♂️

9 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Guys, football matches are rigged!!! 

Can anyone explain to me…how is it possible that Dortmund are struggling to clinch the Bundesliga…. playing at home against Mainz in the last match of the season…. 🤔🤔

How?! 🤷🏽‍♂️

Well, here’s the thing. I thought I was placing a bet on Coventry but inadvertently put the bet on Dortmund when they were 2 down.

so , William hill rigged that game to screw me.