Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that Van Dijk is only fit enough to start off the bench[emoji33]

I’ve just seen the lineup and Virgil is starting

Well done Liverpool well flippen done.. that was one hell of a game.. they just never stopped.. never gave Braca anything.. well done..

I honestly didn’t give Liverpool much chance once Firmino and Salah were declared unavailable...

Well done Liverpool :clap: :clap:

Damn. This season has been the best champions league ever. So many off the wall results.

Here’s holding thumbs for it to continue tomorrow night :thumbs:

Wooooow...

How was the effort from pool. Amazing what a crowd can do for you. They won all the 50/50s.

Barce was absolutely nowhere. That killer instinct from TAA and origi for the 4th was brilliant.

So stoked!!!

I honestly didn’t give Liverpool much chance once Firmino and Salah were declared unavailable...

Well done Liverpool :clap: :clap:

It seems it is rinse and repeat with Barca.. didn't think they would make the same mistake as last year against Roma..but they did..but really well done Liverpool.

Any football fan would've appreciated that performance regardless of who they support.. maybe not the Braca fans, the Milan fans are just saying.. we feel your pain...

Edited by Gen

It seems it is rinse and repeat with Barca.. didn't think they would make the same mistake as last year against Roma..but they did..but really well done Liverpool.

Any football fan would've appreciated that performance regardless of who they support.. maybe not the Braca fans, the Milan fans are just saying.. we feel your pain...

That just looked like sheer willpower, Barcelona just couldn't handle the intensity.

Interviewer: Suarez took you out didn't he?

Robbo: But who's in the final?

:w00t: 

Edit - To be fair to Suarez he did promise not to celebrate at Anfield and he was as good as his word...

Edited by marko35s