Football

IceCreamMan

That just looked like sheer willpower, Barcelona just couldn't handle the intensity.

Yep.. Liverpool played to their strengths and took away all of Barca's strengths...nah I may not be a Liverpool fan and don't watch every single game of theirs..but that was special probably the best I have seen Liverpool play all season from front to back.

And note you didn't hear Messi's name..why because you didn't hear Milner's name.. some pocketing was done out of view there..

Enjoy the celebrations.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So which fairytale will come true tonight..

Spurs to get to their first final or the Ajax babies who had to go through qualifiers and have been taking big scalps all competition ?

So which fairytale will come true tonight..

Spurs to get to their first final or the Ajax babies who had to go through qualifiers and have been taking big scalps all competition ?

My days of admiration for the Dutch youth team are over... The game is about Glory. COYS

Shame my youngest son is Barca fan.. when the game started it was clear that Liverpool had a clear plan and I kept telling him.. if Barca want to win they need to get the ball and slow the pace right down.. poor kid sat there in absolute disbelief eventually towards the end of the game he was doing a me.. yelling at the TV and players and coach saying.. now you try and score.. how do you toss away a 3 goal advantage for the second year in a row, just how.. hubby who is a Milan fan.. just said to him.. I feel your pain kid..I feel your pain.

Shame he was devastated and angry..but also gracious in defeat..

Everyone knew Liverpool would come out like that would play fast would be physical ..the only Barca player that actually did a good job out there was Vidal.. he made some very good tackles in midfield and in the goal area the only one that could match their physicality .. if not for him that scoreline could've been even bigger.

Edited by Gen

My days of admiration for the Dutch youth team are over... The game is about Glory. COYS

I really have enjoyed watching this Ajax team play.. but I think from their last 2 domestic games, which have been tough (league game and cup final) the season may just getting a little long for them.

I really have enjoyed watching this Ajax team play.. but I think from their last 2 domestic games, which have been tough (league game and cup final) the season may just getting a little long for them.

Agreed but the same can be said for Spurs... They have been only been getting worse.

Should still be a cracker. The champions league knock out games never go as expected.

Will be in a pub tonight with the spurs supporters club of Guildford. Bunch of ole geezers who live, breathe, die spurs. 

Its just a game innit mate. 

if Spurs pull it off i believe i may miss work tomorrow .

Chelsea have lost their appeal..so next stop CAS39d0b7def32f945b925e710116a68006.jpg

Hahahahaaaa... Chelsea only ever had thug-appeal...!!

At least now their out-on-loan players may have a chance of a look-in to replacing those who depart...(if common sense prevails that is...)

Let’s see how those mugs can cope without recruiting for two transfer windows - their London Neighbour did it by choice... :wink:

We witnessing another miracle tonight.

Miracle?..Ajax have been great all season... they have a ridiculous goal tally this season... something like +160 in all competitions

I was worried that the season was getting a little too long for them.. but my goodness those youngsters have endless energy..

And just gorgeous footy.

Edited by Gen

Miracle?..Ajax have been great all season... they have a ridiculous goal tally this season... something like +160 in all competitions

Yes. What were the odds of them making the final 6 months ago?

3-0 down on aggregate.

Can't remember when last such a deficit was overturned in a champions league semi final ????

3-0 down on aggregate.

Can't remember when last such a deficit was overturned in a champions league semi final [emoji2960]

Who ever plays Barca in the knockout rounds?

Bonkers part 2[emoji1787]

That must have been some half time team talk.

Edited by Gen