Who's gonna win the TDF??

aapjas

He won't win the tour' date=' but he will win all the TT's in the tour.[/quote']Ya, untill the test results come back... Talk about extra terrestrial performances.... And he's what, 25? Yeah, right! Clean like my 2 year old's nappy in the morning...

Well surly after 2 world tt titles he would've been tested, and seemingly nothing has been found so i think you need to keep you opinion and your 2 year olds dirty nappies to yourself. smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif

Ya, and Lance won how many TT's, tours, whatever, how many times was he tested.... and he was garanteed cleanWink

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

My money is on Malcolms new team taking the King of the Moutains and best Oldman riders jersey.

He won't win the tour' date=' but he will win all the TT's in the tour.[/quote']Ya, untill the test results come back... Talk about extra terrestrial performances.... And he's what, 25? Yeah, right! Clean like my 2 year old's nappy in the morning...

Well surly after 2 world tt titles he would've been tested, and seemingly nothing has been found so i think you need to keep you opinion and your 2 year olds dirty nappies to yourself. smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif

Ya, and Lance won how many TT's, tours, whatever, how many times was he tested.... and he was garanteed cleanWink

Maybe if you read some of his books you will know that dope testers pitched up at his house at 7am some mornings to give him random tests.. Im sure he was tested many times..

PM chunky, or several others... It's not all that hard to beat the testers...

Lets hear about it

Me think VINO

Vinokourov was tested + and may not do the tour again!

so stop thinking he is going to win.

although he's team isn't invited either!LOLLOL

I am not too sure about the fact, but is Vino not banned for the crap he caught on in last year's tour?

Also, Boonen wont be going to the Tour because also went to sniff some coke ....

Contador wont be defending his yellow jersey party because of what Vino did last year.

My man for the tour is Velverde!!!!!Star

Please, lets not let this degenerate into another boring doping thread, we know there are cynics out there who believe that every rider is a dirty cheat and there are the believers who like to think that most riders are clean.

If you are one of those loosers that wants to post that the next TDF winner is going to be dirty, or that any rider is dirty without evidence, rather keep your oppinions to yourself, we dont need more cynics in the sport.

The point was to firstly get who will be in this years tour and not to go off on who going to win if the guys are not even going to part of the tour. My intention is not to make this a doping thread but merely to figure out who the hell is going to ride ... from then we might be able to choose a winner ....

Guest colonel

Cunego is my choice.

I dont think he will but I would still like him to and my money (althou not much) is on him.

Cadel Evans  -  Yellow

Robbie Hunter   -  Green

Soler  -        Polka Dot

This could be a perfect tour for someone to do what Claudio Chiappucci did in 1990. Take 10 minutes out of them in a solo ride, and let them rest play catch up for the rest of the tour. Whether someone has the talent to do that these days is doubtful.

This could be a perfect tour for someone to do what Claudio Chiappucci did in 1990. Take 10 minutes out of them in a solo ride' date=' and let them rest play catch up for the rest of the tour. Whether someone has the talent to do that these days is doubtful.

[/quote']

Ya, he still lost the Tour thoWink

This could be a perfect tour for someone to do what Claudio Chiappucci did in 1990. Take 10 minutes out of them in a solo ride' date=' and let them rest play catch up for the rest of the tour. Whether someone has the talent to do that these days is doubtful.

[/quote']

Ya, he still lost the Tour thoWink

at least he had them chasing for nearly 15 stages. Big Mig and LA were so predictable.

I think the days of massive attacks and agressive riding are becoming less and less, no one wants to take a risk, race radios, power metres and technology have made cycling so much more carefully calculated that the gaps in the top 10 in GC are pretty close. Its just a case of getting the minimum lead that you can defend in the final TT or mtn stage. Still it is nice to have no clear favorite this close to the race, Valverde is probably in with the best shout

20080611_131520_n37009031_32013.jpg

He won't win the tour' date=' but he will win all the TT's in the tour.[/quote']

This guy is damn fine. Smile One of my favourite stages of the tour was when he stayed ahead of the bunch in a sprint while he was sitting. Think it was 2 years ago?  I don't really care who wins the tour, as long as it is dope free.