Road World Champs 2018 Austria

Shebeen

If that’s the case then still Allaphilipe. (Or Nibali)

i think I read somewhere Nibali wont be riding.

https://cyclingtips.com/2018/09/giro-to-start-in-bologna-tts-underway-in-austria-daily-news-digest/

"Italian team no longer among favourites for Worlds

Fabio Aru (UAE Team Emirates) and Vincenzo Nibali (Bahrain-Merida) were expected to lead Italy at the world championships, but less than a week before the race Aru has pulled out and Nibali has conceded he doesn’t have the form to contend"

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know whats sexier?! These frikken TT bikes, or the scenery. My word this is a stunning part of the world.

i think I read somewhere Nibali wont be riding.

https://cyclingtips.com/2018/09/giro-to-start-in-bologna-tts-underway-in-austria-daily-news-digest/

"Italian team no longer among favourites for Worlds

Fabio Aru (UAE Team Emirates) and Vincenzo Nibali (Bahrain-Merida) were expected to lead Italy at the world championships, but less than a week before the race Aru has pulled out and Nibali has conceded he doesn’t have the form to contend"

Nibbles will be riding, he just stated that he will not be the protected rider and that they will ride for Moscon :cursing:

Nibbles will be riding, he just stated that he will not be the protected rider and that they will ride for Moscon :cursing:

Lol... what Nibbles is saying is..... look at Moscon he is our man while I sneak up the road and win it.[emoji6]

After 16km Tony Martin has set the fastest time..(so far) a few more riders still have to go through that check point.

DENNIS goes 14 sec faster than Martin at 16km

Only Tommy D still to come through that check point.

Archived