Road World Champs 2018 Austria

Shebeen

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that the winning TTT teams were the ones who finished with the most riders still together. Depth of talent?

So my assumptions were correct that maybe Dougie decided to help where he could by sending support staff, vehicles etc., especially because Di Data have 4 riders representing SA with Meintjies + Dlamini on the World Tour Team and De Bod and Main in the Conti team(both now promoted to World Tour). Nice touch from Dougie and Team Di Data imho, making Worlds possible which may not have been possible otherwise.

post-35357-0-62807400-1537861981_thumb.jpg

So my assumptions were correct that maybe Dougie decided to help where he could by sending support staff, vehicles etc., especially because Di Data have 4 riders representing SA with Meintjies + Dlamini on the World Tour Team and De Bod and Main in the Conti team(both now promoted to World Tour). Nice touch from Dougie and Team Di Data imho, making Worlds possible which may not have been possible otherwise.

Aaand AVV defends her title..smashed it.

ANNA second and Van Dijk 3rd.

It is a Dutch 1,2 &3.

Archived