Tour de France 2019

gummibear

What was the point of Mathews getting in the break if he never got a single point at the int sprint? Is he thinking he can win the stage?

He said yesterday that he is no longer going to try for the green jersey.. looks like he is in the break to work for Roche.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon Yates is one odd name to see up the road, so we should expect him to sit up and wait for an attack from Adam near the top of one of the climbs...?

I believe Mitchelton-Scott is all in for Adam's GC hopes, so a foray up the road by Simon would not be for stage honours.

Trentin is also there, so the two of them can give Adam a nice pull towards the top of the final Cat 1 climb or down to the finish...

WHAT?! :eek:

Very strange indeed.

Maybe he is just sipping coffee somewhere ..or in that white bus listening to some tunes.

In other news..the GC guys are saving themselves for the Vuelta. [emoji849]

Nibbles dropped... Get him trying to lose time, but this is a bit much.

He has a stomach bug.[emoji849]

Of course he does . . . . . ;-)

By the sounds of things.. all is not well at Bahrain [emoji1787]

The riders are currently about an hours drive over the border from us now. I'd love to have gone and watched but just can't manage it this year.

Archived