Training

What sort of training programmes do folks here use?

Is it a case of get on the bike, ride till you throw up and then do it again tomorrow.

Do you use a HRM or a power meater or both?

Do you have a coach?

Do you plan your training yourself?

I am trying to lift my game and looking for the most effective way to get the best results.

You talking to "you folks here" who are you reffering to?

I would be reffering to all the great cycling type folks on this forum.... smiley1.gif

Pickled a bit of info on your current level and aspirations would help, are you a sub 3 argus man trying to go to 2:45 or a 6 hour man trying to get down to 5 hrs

Pickled a bit of info on your current level and aspirations would help' date=' are you?a sub 3 argus man trying to go to 2:45 or a 6 hour man trying to get down to 5 hrs[/quote']

Uh, starting point 3hr argus, 2:40 94.7, Roadie...

Finishing point... Cycling king smiley36.gif ok maybe just faster and stronger...

pickled if you really want a good training program talk to XTC oke, because hes a pro!

Thanks for the info folks...

It seems that strangly enough, people do actually get on their bikes and get the .... ridden out of them by their training partners. It aint just me at the moment... smiley1.gif

Will get hold of the guys recommended, but any more info will of course be greatly appreciated..