Thehub Global Buddy System

Eldron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wayne, I am planning a MTB holiday that way late Jan or Feb 2019. Please PM me more details.

OP great initiative, thanks.

Hey Bargains.

Check your inbox mate...

• 3 months later...

Hi guys!  Hope 2019 is treating you well. 

As per a previous post, I'm delighted to let you know that the 'FREE 'Airbnb' for runners, cyclists, and triathletes has launched www.communityhoster.com.  It's free to use and my hubby and I signed up as hosts in Adelaide, Australia.  Unlike WS, it's not on tight lockdown for other sports.  I started with these 3 but really can adjust the site to be for whatever you need.  This is a personal project and is 100% self-funded as this is my passion.

If you also know of any new migrants coming this way please tell them to reach out on my Community Hoster profile (https://communityhoster.com/members/annaedwards/) - and we will happily assist!

Hope to host some of you here in RADelaide soon!

Anna

Anybody here in the Stockholm area? I'm looking to find recommendations on an affordable place to stay for a few days in March and then looking to rent on a more permanent basis from April. I'll be based out of Arlanda airport so looking for something with public transport links to the airport. Cottage/spare room/ apartment etc would be lekker.