Thehub Global Buddy System

Eldron

After reading the Get the Hell Outta Here thread I thought there must be a way to assist saffers travelling/working abroad/testing the waters...

The plan: Tell us where you are and if you can help.

Me: Copenhagen and my (tiny) apartment/local info is available to anyone visiting. Copenhagen Ironman is pretty popular... Let me know if you're coming and I will be do my best to make sure you have a great time and see the city etc.

Over to you guys...

Edited by Eldron

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife hopefully won't see this ...

Brisbane; inner northern suburbs. Ten minute walk to buses on the Northern Busway, direct to the city within 20 minutes. We have a small spare bedroom which is seldom used.

Easy access to major roads and motorway; 1.5 hours from either Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast. 

Happy to help where I can.

After reading the Get the Hell Outta Here thread I thought there must be a way to assist saffers travelling/working abroad/testing the waters...

The plan: Tell us where you are and if you can help.

Me: Copenhagen and my (tiny) apartment/local info is available to anyone visiting. Copenhagen Ironman is pretty popular... Let me know if you're coming and I will be my best to make sure you have a great time and see the city etc.

Over to you guys...

Did the hub committee give this thread the go ahead?

Swissvan, planet Zug, half way between Zurich an Luzern, Switzerland ????????

We have spare beds and have been known to put up with visitors who can pay in rusks

Edited by SwissVan

Did the hub committee give this thread the go ahead?

Swissvan, planet Zug, half way between Zurich an Luzern, Switzerland

Its been pinned by SB so I presume so

Great Idea Eldron.

I live 35 km South of Munich (work in Munich) halfway between Munich and the Alps.  I do not at the moment have a spare bedroom (kids and dogs already filling the home to capacity).  But will assist when asked by anyone travelling here.

GREAT IDEA!

Eastern Suburbs of Auckland NZ.

Have a spare guest room with ensuite that is NORMALLY available.

3 hours from Rotorua.

Have mate in Auckland . He does Rotorua once every 8 weeks or so. From the pics and info he’s always sending me on what’sapp, best I be on a plan soon.

Kuala Lumpur. We have spare bedrooms & bikes. Welcome to stay and enjoy the local cuisine 

Now that I would be interested in.Delicious food.Stayed in KL on a number of occasions on my way to Manila.

Now that I would be interested in.Delicious food.Stayed in KL on a number of occasions on my way to Manila.

Well, the next time you come this way, let me know to prepare the cold beer  :thumbup: