Thehub Global Buddy System

Eldron

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mechelen, Belgium. Half way between Antwerp and Brussels. 2 min walk from a train station that can connect you to basically most places in Belgium. 

Proviso 1: My apartment is in a renovated 19th century steam factory. It's basically one moerse room. Thus, the 2nd bedroom isn't exactly a bedroom. If you're okay with a little less privacy, then have at it. 

Proviso 2: Vegan household - no meat, dairy, eggs, etc. allowed. No ifs, no buts, no coconuts (JK - coconuts are allowed). 

Great idea!

I'm in Europe at the moment. No fixed base yet but when that happens and if there is room available I'd like to help out.

Whilst I'm still roaming Europe I might get I touch with a few of the posters. Willing to lend a hand with household chores etc etc where needed to contribute towards genoristy offered.

Hi everyone! We host for free in Adelaide, Australia! We’re South African migrants - my husband is a cyclist/triathlete and I’m a runner but we host for absolutely any sports. I was so excited when my mate Pieter just shared this forum with me as we’d love to help out - no reason to spend a fortune to make your dreams come true we believe. For big events we can make our way to other regions in Australia as well, just reach out and let’s organise something.

I’m in Luxembourg city. [emoji1152] Nice and central if you want to travel[emoji106]

Have a spare room with shower and loo available.

Only condition is that you willing to share the room with my bikes.

Can have a few Hubbers stay over for the TdF next year.

346bafe061f3198a4853a8a5687c590c.jpg

d0d6228024951e275de450026ce3086b.jpg

I’m in Luxembourg city. [emoji1152] Nice and central if you want to travel[emoji106]

Have a spare room with shower and loo available.

Only condition is that you willing to share the room with my bikes.

Can have a few Hubbers stay over for the TdF next year.

346bafe061f3198a4853a8a5687c590c.jpg

d0d6228024951e275de450026ce3086b.jpg

I'd pay to go sleep with your bikes.

Out loud that sounds rather wrong, but you get what I mean...

My wife hopefully won't see this ...

Brisbane; inner northern suburbs. Ten minute walk to buses on the Northern Busway, direct to the city within 20 minutes. We have a small spare bedroom which is seldom used.

Easy access to major roads and motorway; 1.5 hours from either Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast. 

Happy to help where I can.

*Bookmarked*  :clap:

This is awesome. I'll start saving for air fair  :ph34r:

If you are looking at coming to OZ, Qantas had a special twice last year where you can buy 2-for-1 tickets. The travel expos also have amazing deals. Sign up to their newsletter perhaps to get a heads up on the sales as the entire SA migrant population is over that sale like a fat kid on a cupcake the minute it launches!

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't posted here in a while but saw this thread and thought I'd include myself. Living in North Carolina USA, a couple hours from Bailey Mountain Bike Park. Currently have a 1 bedroom apartment, but that should change next year.

Hi from Sydney!

I actually started building a website for exactly this purpose, because we host pretty much anybody for anything. Since looking into it I’ve found so many smaller communities on different online platforms and thought I’d try bring them together on one so that the chances of someone finding a host in their ideal location increases.

For now I call it ‘The Free Airbnb for Sportspeople’ haha. I’ll let you know when it’s ready if you want?

Anna