Specialized Store Stellenbosch

Suzana27

I have it on good authority, as well as personal experience, that if you want to have your shock serviced, Knipe Racing is the place to do it. Louis does what you ask, no qualms, and also will not rip your arms off when billing time arrives.

As for the results, let's just say you won't regret your choice.

You want to BUY a bike .... go to a bike shop

You want your bike SERVICED .... go to a bike workshop.

I have had EXCELLENT service from Knipe_Racing.   :clap:   Their new location makes it a mission to reach though ...  :wacko:   Thankfully Mark's Bicycle Workshop also provides BRILLIANT service.  :thumbup:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on good authority, as well as personal experience, that if you want to have your shock serviced, Knipe Racing is the place to do it. Louis does what you ask, no qualms, and also will not rip your arms off when billing time arrives.

As for the results, let's just say you won't regret your choice.

Thanks Robbie. I've been there, Louis knows me well, but I fear he dreads me walking into the store. I had a "complicated" DVO Topaz, that he sent to RBC (DVO agents I believe), which then came back in a not exactly functional state.

I will say this though, he made sure the DVO got fixed properly, and organized me a loan shock (from RBC), which then subsequently also imploded. He came to my house (after they already closed for the day), picked up my bike, fixed the loan shock and delivered it to my door later the same day, ready to ride.

The DVO is still running beautifully at the moment.

I agree, if you want your bike to actually be fixed, take it to Louis.